The Hot Tub Is Re-Opened for Business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY!!!! Have I not missed this!!! Thank you miss mudbug... tis a tasty drink!!!! The water is warm and bubbly... how about a nice neck rub mudbug???

OH MY!!!! Have I not missed this!!! Thank you miss mudbug... tis a tasty drink!!!! The water is warm and bubbly... how about a nice neck rub mudbug???

Sattie, just snap your fingers and Pierre is at your service for a nice neck rub or massage. He has magic hands. All your aches and kinks will vanish in a blink.

"Pierre? Where are you? Sattie is in desperate need of your delightful digits!"

Pierre would suit me just fine!! As long as he takes care of my peeps... Miss Mudbug and Miss Katie E.... I'm just sooo gald to be back in the company of wonderful people! I forgot how much I missed this!!!

Oh my Katie, I want a BCP martini... that sounds delish!!! (Is that for real???) Perfect end to a rather cruddy day...

We will all be here tomorrow... we will keep the water warm for ya! Plus we can get Pierre to help you relax and get better!

COWA BUNGA!!!!! *ker SPLOOOOOSH* YEEE HA! Oh how I have missed this hot tub! And let me tell you it is just the ticket as we arrived home from Costa Rica in the wee hours of the morning and although it is warmer here, I'm feeling a bit chilled. Not to mention peckish as there is no buffet here dang it.

I'll have some of those appys that are going around. Mmmmmmm crab stuffed mushrooms, and spinach and feta stuffed phyllo. Delish!

Hola all! I missed you!

Watcha think about my new sailboat? Built this virtual wonder all by myself to. She's rigged for fast sailing, on hydrofoils no less. And talk about the green machine, there's solar panels that provide my trons for the radio and other electronics, and she's definitely wind powered. I have super capacitors for backup power storage (carbon nanotube technology, goodstuff). I use parabolic collectors to generate 600 degree steam which heats my boiler and provides heat for my onboard kitchen, and to provide space heating. I also use a pair of wings for my sail, far more efficient than silk sails. This beauty almost flies. I can even tow a waterskier behind me. I can get 35 knots out of this rig.

But for right now, I'm entering the tub. And that crack about my northern skin, well that won't get you the prime ribsteak. But don't worry, I got a hot dog or two for troublemakers;):ROFLMAO:.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Why Goodweed sweetie - don't you look wonderful today! All tan...six-pack abs...you been getting your hair done by a celebrity stylist? ....I'll take my ribsteak rare please :winkiss: Can I get you a cold drink?

So we gotta sweet talk Goodweed for that steak eh??? Come over and sit by me, I'll have Pierre fix ya right up!!!

Umm, excuse me... I just found this empty underwater camera box by a car out front:ohmy:. Does it belong to you, UB? Boy, why is your face so red, did you forget your spf this fine day?:angel: Oh, is that kades? I have to talk to her!!

Umm, excuse me... I just found this empty underwater camera box by a car out front:ohmy:. Does it belong to you, UB? Boy, why is your face so red, did you forget your spf this fine day?:angel: Oh, is that kades? I have to talk to her!!

Hmp! Uncle Bob Indian Chief pale face!! Uncle Bob do all work on Top of the water in War Canoe..not under water with fish!!:-p Smile!! Take picture now!!

Wow a hot tub party, sounds great, just turn your heads until I get in. I wouldn't want to scare anyone. LOL

There are fish in the Hot Tub!?!?!?

They WERE cold - I think now they are lunch! :blush:

mikki - no need for us to turn our heads here - here we all look like Claudia Schiffer! :LOL: ...................well................except the guys, of course! :huh:

Well if thats the way it is, I'm game. Anyone have a nice refreshing drink? I'm not up to par on all the different drinks, so something sweet with a little zip to it would be nice. Oh and Pierre when your done with sattie I could use your hands over here.

Back
Top Bottom