The Hot Tub Is Re-Opened for Business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pierre, your needed, go and tend to my friend Mikki.... so mikki, what would you like to drink? How about a Boston Cream Pie martini or some other refreshing drink?

Pepe, sweetheart - Miss mikki needs a drink :)

ROFLMAO - I was going to write out like I was calling Pepe's name but it doesn't read too good that way! :LOL:

I'll tell you one thing this hot tub is a welcome change to the cold and snow we've been getting the last few days.
pierre-- your hands are magical, wow I'm in heaven!!!!

Did UB put the fishies in the hot tub, they're awfully small:LOL:. Oh, oh, I don't think that one is ready for lunch yet. Is there any cranberry juice without ice here!?!? I brought some sweet breads and homemade blueberry and cherry jams. NO! I left them on the table :ROFLMAO:. Be right back with them!

(Crush crush smash smash glug glug) OK folks how about a lime "mojito" with Cacique? I tell you they are AWESOME!! Extremely chuggable.

mikki, how about a Dirty Monkey, chocolatey, bananay...creamy and smooth.

I'm baacckk!! Did ya miss me? What goes good with cranberry juice? Here's the goodies I told you about. Enjoy!!

DawnT said:
Did UB put the fishies in the hot tub, they're awfully small:LOL:. Oh, oh, I don't think that one is ready for lunch

Da ain't fishes....Da Swimps!! We gonna have a big Swimp boil....20 gallons of Margaritas next week-end.

(It's a surprise party for Miss Mudbug...Hush now...don't ya be tellin!!!):ermm:

I'm baacckk!! Did ya miss me? What goes good with cranberry juice? Here's the goodies I told you about. Enjoy!!

I'm still trying to figure out the sweetbread thing! That one caught me off guard - but I'll go ahead and have some! It's not every day someone offers them :LOL:

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around this virtual hot-tub concept. (Maybe my gray matter isn't as flexible as it used to be.) But Pierre, that's a different story. I'm having no problem visualizing him!

Fisher's Mom said:
But Pierre, that's a different story. I'm having no problem visualizing him

Pssst! Miss Terry. If he tells you he's a Knight, cooked at the White House..that kinda stuff....Don't believe a word of it:ermm:

:LOL:

Hang on Fisher's Mom, I'll be in the tub in a minute...

Attachments

• spedo.jpg
    spedo.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 153
Holy mermaids, is that you, Buck?:ohmy: The winter snow glare has been harder on my eyes than usual. THAT'S not what you look like at home.:ROFLMAO:

Yes, sattie, the martini is a real one. Just combine equal parts of vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur and Bailey's Irish Cream. Yum!

Hey, everyone, how are things going?

Gee, Goodweed, swell sailboat you have there! I realize the new hot tub is large, but not large enough for your watercraft. Guess you're going to sail it on the lake, yes?

It's great to see so many new faces. I think we're going to have a wonderful time in our new hot tub.

Alix, your "glow" from your Costa Rican trip is beautious. You look wonderful.

Ah, I'm feeling the warmth of this nice water. Been on my feet all day baking. Time for some relaxation.

"Pepe, I'll have that martini now! Cheers, everyone!"

(Crush crush smash smash glug glug) OK folks how about a lime "mojito" with Cacique? I tell you they are AWESOME!! Extremely chuggable.

mikki, how about a Dirty Monkey, chocolatey, bananay...creamy and smooth.

I'm game... I'll have one!

Fisher's mom... you will get the hang of it, jump on in!

Back
Top Bottom