The Hot Tub Is Re-Opened for Business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hold on Buck!! Alix went to get another TUB. We have room enough for every speedo!!! Although yours looks nice with the six-pack and tan. Pierre has been working a little too much. Poor boy.

Can I come in? I have a tray of Margaritas!

Attachments

• Connie full screen.jpg
    Connie full screen.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 161
The boat is around for anyone that might want to spend a glorious day in the sun, on the lake, sailing, skiing, etc. It's just another thing to do. For me though, right at this moment, I'm serving grilled rib steaks. There's only one thing you have to do to get them. Come on, my family did it for real at home. And they all said it was justified. Now show me the carnivore in you. I want to hear a good bunch of wolf howls, like you were howling at the moon. I'll even start. Yowoooooooooo.:LOL: Come on, while they're still hot. Let's hear those howls.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm going the opposite way, I had a Midori Sour yesterday so today I am going for a mojito today!:)

But I'm tellin DW its just a sprite with mint in it!:angel:

Hey, all, I'm much better today and ready to hit the hot tub - I'm bringing Godiva chocolate martinis and strawberry spinach salad for an appy. It's drizzled with that wonderful strawberry balsamic vinegar I bought in Oak Park, IL, a while back. Maybe later a sail would be nice :) Does someone have some free fingers for a neck massage? Pierre?

Yum Uncle B!!!!! On my way!!!
*runs out to fire up the jet*

Shucks Miss Kitty....Ya don't need the jet this time...I'm right over here under the big tree next to the hot tub! I got plenty of roasted Sweet potato soup...Just bring those Vodka Martinis!!!!!!!!

(Pssst Don' tell anybody... I go a whole chocolate pie in da cooler):whistling

Here's Esther in one of my faves. (They don't make 'em like they used to:()

YouTube - Esther Williams

Fab, fab, fabulous. Love Esther Williams. I remember spending my Saturday afternoons watching her movies. I always pictured myself performing the complex synchronized swimming moves. Nothing like that today!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom