The Hot Tub Is Re-Opened for Business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello, hot tub girls and boys! Isn't nice to have the tub up and running again? And all these wonderful goodies and new faces. However, I don't remember hiring a new lifeguard...of course he has to be able to do mouth to mouth CPR, as do all the other cabana boys. Who wants to test him?

Sorry I missed the ribeyes last night, GW. How about a sunset sail on that new boat of yours later? I've got some lovely little appys here we can take on board - puffed pastry cheese twists and mushroom pate in phyllo. And wouldn't it be nice to wash it all down with a big ole cold bottle or 3 of champagne?

As boat captain, GW, I know you won't be having that, so we'll bring the blender for some root beer smoothies just for you.

Pepe! Over here, please! I need my neck towel adjusted.

Ah, Mudbug, great to see you! And thanks for providing the lovely hot tub - I am really looking forward to a drink and a neck rub. Had quite a busy afternoon today ;)

I thought you might like to try some of the spring rolls I made last weekend, so here's a fresh batch. Hm, what goes good with peanut sauce?

GG, those look scrumptious! (daintily choosing the two most perfect rolls)

What goes w/peanut sauce? Well, thought I heard a little bird chirping about shrimp boiling away somewhere under a tree - that might be a good combo. Is yours spicy?

Thank you, enjoy! There's a nice little heat in the back of your throat from the sriracha in the peanut sauce - not too much, though. Yum, shrimp would be good. I think a nice citrusy Cosmo would be a tasty cocktail with this. I think I'll have one :)

A twilight sail will be just fine. And if your interested, I have a reinforced plexiglass window on the bottom, and underwater floodlights so's we can watch the little 40 inch walleyes and muskies swimmin around. Anybody up for a little fishing, nothing serious of course, just a line in the water and whatever beverage relaxes you in your hand. The poles are mounted in holders with bells on the end of the pole, just in case.

If fishing isnt your idea of a fun night, there's a fine stereo below deck, with just enough headroom for a couple to dance. My DW is on board whenever I am, so none of the neighbors will be talking. My trust in all of you, of course is implicit. But, I am known for my standards.

And the appys, well just count me in. And the smothies, can we make them tropical juice smoothies? I love taking fresh tropical fruit and creating smoothies with them. Yum.

Good freinds, good food, and a steady wind in your hair off the port bow. What more can ya ask for? Well, I have to admit that though I'm not a man who likes his muscles kneeded, the hot bubbles in this tub are sublime. anybody up for a song? I know that everyone here in our little world has golden voices.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Hey. Where is everybody. The weather's warming up and the hot tub is still open as far as I know. Myself, after the last week at work, I could sure use a soak.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom