The Hot Tub Is Re-Opened for Business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
The water jets are bubbling, Pepe is on attentive standby, and the boys from GW's camp are welcome to come on over.

Where's Alix to make the first cannonball into the tub?

Sattie, here's your drink.

Wow, m'bug! The old place looks great. I like how you've spiffed it up. After G'weed and the guys messed it up last time, it needed a facelift. Bigger hot tub, too. Like that. Perfect for Alix to do her cannonball.

I think I'm going to ask Pepe to fetch me a Boston Creme Pie martini. Been cravin' one of them recently.

Oh, this water feels good. Hey, 'bug, whatcha been up to?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks MB - I needed this! Alix is doing Cannon Balls waaaaaaaaaay down south. We can certainly hold off on the Grand Opening until her first official cannonball!!!!

I'll take a Espressotini please, I need to wake up!

UB, you still here? UUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB?????? :ohmy: I thought we told you NO MASK, SNORKEL, AND FINS ALLOWED! :glare:

Hey Gals. My toenails are clipped and I brought the bone-in rib steaks, cooked to rare so's you can eat 'em like that, or throw them on MB's beautiful grill to get them the way you want 'em. Anybody got some sugar free cream soda, or even some sparkling water, vanilla, and Splenda so I can make my own.

Oh. Who brought the appys. They look yum, especially those smoked mushrooms. And the crab croquettes, someone's tryin' to impress old GW. Well, you've succedeed. And I promise to behave. And that thunder? Don't worry, that's just my tummy rumblin'. Hey MB; where's the plates and knives and such? I'm hungry and anxious to see how you like this specially purchaced beef (got it from a local butcher/grower that has exceptionally fine beef):)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Kitchenelf said:
UB, you still here? UUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB?????? :ohmy: I thought we told you NO MASK, SNORKEL, AND FINS ALLOWED! :glare:

Yeah..I'm here.. with no mask, snorkel, or fins. However, I did have to leave for a few minutes to get oxygen......Y'all take my breath away....:blink:

The water jets are bubbling, Pepe is on attentive standby, and the boys from GW's camp are welcome to come on over.

Where's Alix to make the first cannonball into the tub?

Sattie, here's your drink.

:huh:
This topic must be before my time....
What the heck are you guys talking about?

:huh:
This topic must be before my time....
What the heck are you guys talking about?

It's a virtual hot tub party...With that said I guess it shouldn't bother me if Uncle Bob brings his camera...I look gooood in that swim suit.:LOL:

It's a virtual hot tub party...With that said I guess it shouldn't bother me if Uncle Bob brings his camera...I look gooood in that swim suit.:LOL:

Oh. OK.
I thought maybe it was a party a lot of you had actually attended.
I didn't know :wacko:

DW just looked at me and said "oh boy, oh boy". On the flip side, no surgery scars in a virtual world! I'll take a Midori Sour and practice my 'innocent' look.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom