The just stopping in for some catch-up thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
hello and good day everyone.

whats shakin your world lately?

just waitin for my 11:00 class, they have 1.5 hour stretch between kitchens & health class! my anxiety has diminished, thank God! new Chef is great! i love him already!

just waitin for my 11:00 class, they have 1.5 hour stretch between kitchens & health class! my anxiety has diminished, thank God! new Chef is great! i love him already!
good job babes!! all that was for nothing (i am glad all is well).

Beautiful day here. Only in the low 70s with a brisk breeze. Am I still in Kentucky? I won't complain. I'll take it. Days like this make me want to play hookey from work. Guess I could look in the mirror and ask the boss for the day off. If I finish a project at the shop, I might bug out early.

This would be the perfect day to pack my lunch and go to Columbus Park to sit on the bluff overlooking the Mississippi River and veg out. You never know...............

Full moon tonight, too, so I hope the sky stays clear. I love the full moon.

Just finished vacuuming the whole house, 5 bedrooms, living room and family room. I even vacuum the linoleum floors to suck up the dog hairs. Started a pot of turkey chili simmering earlier for dinner, but I'm gonna have to test it for lunch make sure it's O.K. Hot and humid outside, about 90 degrees, trying to rain. May have to go in the pool anyway, as long as there's no thunder in the area. After all I do live in the lightning capital of the world.

Just finished vacuum sealing ground beef and chicken thighs. Hubby and I went to the grocery store (senior discount day) , went to the library to get some dvds and books , came home , made lunch , put food away , vac sealed the meats. Now trying to relax , back is hurting, stomach is hurting, tho not from the lunch. It's been hurting since Monday when I was feverish and in pain.

Just finished vacuum sealing ground beef and chicken thighs. Hubby and I went to the grocery store (senior discount day) , went to the library to get some dvds and books , came home , made lunch , put food away , vac sealed the meats. Now trying to relax , back is hurting, stomach is hurting, tho not from the lunch. It's been hurting since Monday when I was feverish and in pain.
LC,
have you checked with your doctor? I hope you feeling better today.Please take care of yourself.
cj

hello everyone. i am feeling blue today. don't really want to go into details which just seems to make things worse. just wanted to let ya know why i am not posting much today.

hello everyone. i am feeling blue today. don't really want to go into details which just seems to make things worse. just wanted to let ya know why i am not posting much today.
Sorry you are blue..Know we are here and thinking of you. Take care.
kades

dosen't matter what i say or do i am ALWAYS wrong!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhgggggggggggggggg

hmmmmmmmmm is this the wrong thread?

btw 30 days!!

I remember those days... those are the ones you are pretty much over the physical. You are through the rough waters. Now it's just the mental part to get past. And that does not end. It just grows farther and fewer between.

For me, the early morning coffee, and long drive to work was a tough one to get past. But I am now.

If you need a been there, done that buddy, just mail me.

Bob

I remember those days... those are the ones you are pretty much over the physical. You are through the rough waters. Now it's just the mental part to get past. And that does not end. It just grows farther and fewer between.

For me, the early morning coffee, and long drive to work was a tough one to get past. But I am now.

If you need a been there, done that buddy, just mail me.

Bob
thank you i will PM if i need a buddy.

my older girl got 4.0 GPA, honor roll and dean's list this college semester.
younger girl got honor roll for the year.

32 days smoke-free

Back
Top Bottom