The Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
Have any of you watched this disaster? I came upon it
Saturday morning and couldn't believe my eyes and ears. Several so called Chefs giggling and forcing themselves to laugh at each others lame jokes. I watched for about 10 minutes then quickly switched channels. Won't tune in again. I doubt that it will be on much longer.

I don't like any of the shows with a bunch of people. They are too busy yapping with each other. Even cooking shows with one person, when they have a guest they are too busy talking. Boring.

I don't like any of the competitions. Running around like crazy and then the judges humiliate them.

I watched it for a little while Saturday, too. Didn't like it, either. I think they're trying to imitate "The Chew" on ABC, which I also don't really care for. Too many egos talking over each other.

I watched it for a little while Saturday, too. Didn't like it, either. I think they're trying to imitate "The Chew" on ABC, which I also don't really care for. Too many egos talking over each other.
I haven't seen it yet so thanks for the heads up. I don't like "The Chew" either so "The Kitchen" must be really lame.

That drives me crazy. I change the channel in a flash. I no longer watch Top Chef or any of the competition food shows. Too contrived. Too noisy. Same goes for The View. Or any show where there is a panel of people. What ever happened to the polite thing to do. "Don't interrupt when someone is talking." Maybe I am just too old fashion. I expect people to remember their manners. That is if they were taught any. I am so glad I had the good sense to teach my children theirs. :angel:

That drives me crazy. I change the channel in a flash. I no longer watch Top Chef or any of the competition food shows. Too contrived. Too noisy. Same goes for The View. Or any show where there is a panel of people. What ever happened to the polite thing to do. "Don't interrupt when someone is talking." Maybe I am just too old fashion. I expect people to remember their manners. That is if they were taught any. I am so glad I had the good sense to teach my children theirs. :angel:

I don't watch any reality shows of any kind. They're all about how to screw the other guy so you can win. Also, there's about 15 minutes of content in an hour show. How many times can you repeat the same scene under the guise of a tease or a quick recap?

I watched it on the DVR and did the fast forward thing a lot.

It's boring and those people don't have what it takes to do a talk show.

And that Jeff the sandwich guy is just too weird for me .. why in the world would they put someone like that on as what appears to be the host?

It will be very short lived.

Back
Top Bottom