The Last Shall Be First!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
From worst to first!

Last year they had the worst record in the American League. This year they have the best record in all of baseball.

2013 Boston Red Sox - American League East Champions!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Oh Andy, they didn't have the "Worst Record" since my Indians had one fewer win than the Sox (68 to your 69), and the Twins were even worse (66 wins). :LOL: However, they do deserve credit for ditching last year's manager and getting someone who knows baseball. :LOL: They did a good job - congrats to the team and to you as a loyal fan.

That being said, my Tribe is fighting for the wild card game - right now they're in, but it doesn't matter until Sunday night. For a long-suffering fan I'm used to losing. :(

*I have it on good authority (or not) that the reason Hostess stopped making Twinkies was because they were so mortified at the quality of play from the Twin Cities baseball team they closed up shop in shame...

That's OK Andy. I know how excited you must be! Besides, it's the same phrase the media has been using all over - they must have copied your line!

At least for me and my house, we have THE Ohio State Buckeyes. :) Love me some college football!

Back
Top Bottom