The last thing you bought, where did you buy it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to thewomanwithin.com to check out the clothes on the advice offered here. Found 5 nice tunics to wear for work, and I never buy clothes so this is something new. I needed something for the warm and hot days. I like their stuff, the prices are great and the clothes are good quality, thanks for the help.
I checked out woot.com today, it's a funny site. One thing is offereed per day--interesting blogs and merchandise, I'll have to keep my eye on that one.

i went to this site as well, bought a dress.
however something i didn't notice . enrolled me in some sorta reservations site and they took 12 dollars from my bank account.and planned to do that on monthly basis. had to call and get it removed. the guys said it was from the womanwithin ste. just a warning be careful what you check or what the terms are.

All from Ikea.

A Chefs knife:

0090109_PE223673_S4.JPG

A pairing knife:

0090113_PE223683_S4.JPG

Oil and vinegar droppar:

81150_PE203222_S4.jpg

Also oven glove and chefs tea-towels.

Had a little retail therapy yesterday and it was lurvellllllly :D

i ordered a white ceiling fan with three lights for my bedroom. been putting fans in all the room, hoping to save on air cond. bill. they work great and the bedroom is the last one. have two in the sunroom..bought it from overstock. com....best price i found. the shipping was only a dollar. i know couldn't believe it myself. last day for offer as well. can't wait to get it.

just before, same day i ordered a cork board from joanns fabric. gonna make my own memory board for great granddaughters pics. i have everything for it in my left over craft stuff.

I went up to Sears and got one pair of cotton shorts then off to Charlotte Russe and found 3 lovely cotton 60ish type blouses. One in particular really struck my fancy. It is 3 tones of purple from light to dark with lace on the bottom. I am not a fan of clothes shopping but you have to break down sometimes and get new ones.

The last thing I've purchased was

1.Adobe photoshop CS4 creative suite 4 ( my folks helped me get this )
2.A typography ruler for class. Pell grant paid for it.
3.An exacto Knife for class. Pell grant Paid for it.
4.10 Green peppers @ $0.35 cents each
5.Little Debbie fruit pies for college
6.a half of a bushel of cukes & corn.
7.and one of those green totes full of jalapino pepper for winter time warmth.

8.Black matte board 34x36, Pell grant paid for this.

That's about it, You don't even want to know how much that came too, I will say this the veggies was cheap, LOL.

I recently bough a Nokia phone through an online shopping network that is being operated here in India by a leading new paper group. The deal was really good.

Back
Top Bottom