The last thing you bought, where did you buy it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lots of fun things, pattern and material for great granddaughter a sun dress. quilting thread for quilt i am making for yet to be born great granddaughter, batting for quilt. i buy men's boxers to wear as shorts around the house, i sew flap shut. bought a pack of three. i go a new top for me. odds and ends and most fun of all was a chocolate melter pot. and some chocolate. for melting. going dip cookies for one thing and then experiment with it. all at walmart. that place is just to tempting for me.

Here is where we are shopping! It's kind of cool to see, and I was surprised so many used online sites, though I don't know why I was surprised.
Vons 1
Kroger 1
Aldis 1
drugstore 1
Walgreens 3
Kwik Trip 2
Kohls 2
Men's warehouse 1
Walmart 2
Joanns Fabric 1
Local Winery 1
Fantes 1
Chef Central 1
Paper Catalogs 1
Hole in the wall eats 1
Food Court 1
Sonic 2
Main Street Shops 1
Consignment Store 1
Street Vendor 1
Internet not specified 1
AmerichefUSA.com 1
Online 1
japanesechefsknife.com 1
annsattic.com 1
anniesattic.com 1
dealextreme.com 1
amazon.com 1
theboardsmith.com 1
thewomanwithin.com 1
target.com 1
walmart.com 3
pcmall.com 1

I finally bit the bullet and bought the water softener at Home Depot, son needed shoes, tried Goodwill and a second hand shop but bought from Walmart...then the left front strut on the car went on the way to graduation--having that fixed, and I'll be spending money at the department of motor vehicles today so I have a car to drive.:huh:
So where are you shopping, and for what?

last thing i bought were meds, vitamins and pro-biotic products - DanActiv and acidophylus.

i love chef central!! i go to my local store and spend way to much money on kitchen stuff!! i have never ordered online but i make my wish list from the site and print it out. and fam picks things for bday and holidays. i just started this now that they are older. it used to only be their wish lists.

I bought a used Weber 22" kettle. I found it on Craigslist....the seller happened to live just a couple of minutes away from my house. So I figured why not?...I can always use another grill.....:))

A Commando Green Beret for my Dad, (my Mum threw the original away by mistake) from The Commando Veterans ***. It's Father's Day here on Sunday, so I hope he'll be pleased.

Back
Top Bottom