The last thing you bought, where did you buy it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[FONT=&quot]I never to go the market with a heavy list. Whenever I go the market, just for spending some light moments with my family, they buy the essentials wherever they get those at right price. We don’t have any favorite shop. [/FONT]

I'm making a little trip out of the house today (stircrazy) to the vet to pick up meds for my little yorkie. It's gonna be thundering/lightening this week and she just won't make it w/out her little "doggie downers". DD's gonna drive and we may just drive for a bit.

A pint of Wells Bombardier from my local pub. Proper english beer, bettered only by Batemans (another english real ale producer, sadly not available in my local)!

I bought a loaf of Focaccia Bread. It was covered with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onions, dried garlic and olive oil. I have never tried this bread before, it was delicious.

Let's see?

1.Adobe in design text book $80
2.Adobe Photoshop text book $80
3.Adobe software bundle for $291
4.Jr Whopper $1,03 burger king
5.Stills BBQ sauce "Spicy" $4,09
6.Lemon $0.89 cents
7.Rye & Pumpernickel bread $2,89

That's what I've just purchased today!

a seven drawer plastic tower for sewing supplies, extension cord for leaf blower, coffee filters, and hand soap. bought it all at big lots. always the lowest prices. now just have to put stuff in tower.

Back
Top Bottom