The late night/insomniac thread... come say hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are sick? Ick.. that's too bad. Hope you are able to rest well tonight.. maybe once you get Callum down in bed.

Did I read your post correctly in that you are SAD that the snow melted? It started snowing a little bit here tonight and I am so disgruntled! It is spring for goodness sakes... but, this is Alberta... can't expect spring until May sometimes!

Oh, and your apostrophes are correct! Apostrophes are used to show that you are talking about something belonging to the noun. So using it with "neighbor" is correct because the son belongs to the neighbor... and using it with "son" is correct as well because the birthday belongs to the son - make sense? I'm terrible at explaining things. My mother is the English teacher, not me! Hehe.

I'm with you grumble... I smile and get very excited when the snow starts to melt. I don't mind it if I'm up in the mountains playing but.. I do not like it when it's here at home.

I just don't like driving in the snow. There is something so nice about playing outside with the kids, getting so wet and cold, my glasses fog up when I come back inside and I can't see anything. Then hang our wet clothes up and put on dry, warm ones, sit by the fire and make hot chocolate. Read, watch movies, bake. I love doing those things when it's snowing out.
Unfortunately, this didn't happen today...too sick

Thanks for the apostrophe lesson, I always think I'm doing them right but a thread from a few days ago has made me start doubting.

That does sound like a nice day Cora... maybe it'll snow some more tonight and maybe you'll feel better tomorrow.

Well, I'm getting sleepy... which is odd for me considering it's "only" 12am! LOL. I think I'll head to bed now...

Have a good night you two! Don't stay up TOO late... hehe. (especially you Cora.. sounds like you could use some rest, being sick and all. Feel better!)

Back
Top Bottom