The MAN thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
You can thank the little off-topic sidetrack on roadfix's "Man Gauge" thread for this one.

OK, guys, lets do our best Tim Allen impressions and post up what you have that's "bigger and better"! Arrrrr Arrrrr Arrrrr!

Here's the "surf rod" that I mentioned:

2008allenssurfrodfm3.jpg

Watch where you're swingin' that thing, Allen, you'll dent your fence :LOL:

Overkill.
It was the biggest and heaviest at the time, 800 cc's and twin cylinder, but Arctic Cat has a 1000 cc machine out now! Hmmm :rolleyes:

Attachments

• sportsman1.jpg
    sportsman1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 191
This might be a little over the top, too.
I took a cheap Russian made .410 shotgun and turned it into a tactical weapon :shock:
Do I really need a shotgun with a shortened stock, pistol grip, tactical high intesity lighting, laser sight, quick acquisition sight and a 10 round magazine? I thought I did..... :ermm:
:)

Attachments

• p_410.jpg
    p_410.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 197
  • My Saiga.jpg
    My Saiga.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 194
Constance, nice Buck! Is that an 8- or 9-point? To me, it looks like the forward tine on the left antler has a double point. How much did it weigh dressed? I don't hunt, but I do like venison, especially smoked. Yummy!

Jeeks, is that a custom-built deck for the table saws? And is that a drill press in the back? Oh man, I get the jitters, thinking about the things I'd like to make.

Pacanis, where I usually go fishing, also has a large sandy area that's used by off-road vehicles to have fun in. I don't have any ATV's, so I haven't really looked around there, except to see if I can drive my car down some of the pathways to get access to the riverbank. Of course, my Taurus can't make it down those roads.

That rod is a 12-footer. It BARELY fits in my car. Some places sell 14- and 15-footers. Makes me wish I had a truck!

LOL. I'm not worried about denting the fence. We had enough of that happen last December with the big ice storm. What I was concerned with, is off the frame of the pic, above and to the right, is the powerline servicing the house. I bet I can tag it with the pole, but there is no WAY I'm going to try!

There aren't many places to ride in PA without getting kicked out, especially up here by the lake. So that's why that ATV is truly overkill for my purposes, but it goes good in snow, so I can still ride it in the winter.

Oh, and why stop at coyotes? That shotgun is the perfect solution for lots of problems :ermm:
:LOL:

This might be a little over the top, too.
I took a cheap Russian made .410 shotgun and turned it into a tactical weapon :shock:
Do I really need a shotgun with a shortened stock, pistol grip, tactical high intesity lighting, laser sight, quick acquisition sight and a 10 round magazine? I thought I did..... :ermm:
:)

YES, YES you do. When the Russians invade, youll be prepared..

Jeeks, is that a custom-built deck for the table saws? And is that a drill press in the back? Oh man, I get the jitters, thinking about the things I'd like to make.

It's actually two 10" old Rockwell tablesaws joined together by a router table
img_696129_0_4f8be0ccf64a86d2939761da0d4e2ff6.gif
I built the outfeed table on the back with melamine plywood. All three machines use the same fence.

I just cleaned up down there, I'll try to take some more pics. The two machines behind the saw are a 14" bandsaw with the 6" riser block and a 12" surface planer.

I apologize for intruding into man-land.....

You guys scare me.

NAchef.... about 50 oaks... then you can bring it to Jeekins to cut up into ..... something.

And you boys with the guns.... will you sit on top of my car on the way to work and clear the deer out of my way? Last week there was even a teeny little bear all mushed on the side of the highway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom