The most Amazing Table, EVER!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that is amazing. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have in the dining room! Wow! :)

I agree with all the comments above!!!! Yup, the "Optimus Prime" of tables!!!! But I want the lasers too, lol.

If I had that table in my dining room and opened it up. four of my dinner guests would have to sit in my neighbor's condo.

We spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get a table to do that - we wanted a round table that would expand - and stay round. Gave it up as too much work. :mad::LOL: That is so beautiful - had to email DH with the link. "See honey, I wasn't crazy!):rolleyes:

Just the inlaid wood is a work of art...!!!

The whole table - priceless!

Half Baked said:
Come on...someone find out the price. :LOL:
This must be a secret because I have been searching the net all afternoon and I can't find anything!!! The only thing I found is - some guy said he called them direct and got a price of 92,000 USD!!! Don't know if thats true or not - I just can't believe that. Someone call them!!!:LOL:

Sure is a sweet table...:cool:

Now that was totally TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! I WANT IT!!! I've been wondering what to use to replace the present kitchen table that is in dire need of change.

Any way to find out price?

Back
Top Bottom