The most fattening samich contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodweed,
wonderful, truly artery clogging and I just dislocated my jaw reading about it:LOL:

kadesma

When I lived in the DFW metroplex, I was only about 5 miles or so from Valley Ranch, where the Cowboys practice. There was a little deli nearby and one day during the preseason a local station went there and profiled the food the players would eat.

I think I gained 5 lbs watching it on TV. The topper was a grilled sandwich that had, I think, fried ham, fried bacon, corned beef, cheese, and a fried egg.

No vegetables were harmed in the making of that sandwich.

John

There's this place near me where you can find the most disgustingly bad for you sandwiches in the world. They're by no means gourmet, and for that matter hardly even appetizing unless you're craving the worst combination of fat, salt, grease, and cheese possible. The place I speak of is the legendary Grease Trucks lot on the Rutgers campus in New Brunswick. They'll serve you any combination of fried foods on a bun and call it a sandwich. For example: a philly cheese steak, french fries, mozzarella sticks, and chicken fingers all wedged into an oversized hot dog roll and smothered in a sauce of your choice. There are a billion other combinations like this. I've been there a few times. . . had half of a sandwich the first time, and ever since I've been sticking to plain old mozzarella sticks (not on a bun!) while my boyfriend and his buddies chow down on what I've come to think of as death on a roll. Seriously, those things are awful. But they've got quite a following!

Jeekinz said:
I thought this thread would be funny......but for some reason I keep craving a celery stalk.

I was reading your post last evening when my son ventured around the corner and asked if we had any snacks. The weather is pitiful cold here. Teasingly, I told him that we had carrot & celery sticks and yogurt dip. Not really was the response then I enthusiastically said how about a big juicy hamburger and curly fries. Bells went off, fireworks crackled & popped and a very happy camper smiled!

(Sure am glad that I didn't have to go to the store and get celery, carrots & yogurt dip! :LOL: ) LOL The burger place is just around the corner. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom