The most fattening samich contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
What would be your most fattening, artery jamming samich?

Mine would be:

A Chilli, cheese kielbasa sub topped with mayo and cracklin':chef:

Yummo.

Does it have to taste good too?

If not I think I'd go for something like the Triple B Sandwich, Beef Fat, Bacon, n' Butter. LOL

My step brother's idea of cooking when he was about twelve or so was to take about 1/2 a package of those pepperidge farm pepperoni slices and cram them all onto a hot dog bun, and then load the bun with about 6 oz or so of shredded mozzarella cheese and microwave it all for about a minute. The bun turned orange because it soaked up all the pepperoni grease. That might just be the most fattening sandwich that I've seen someone eat.

The fattiest sandwich I can concieve of right now might be a take on the philly cheesesteak... use some marbled ribeye but fry it like you would chicken... sautee peppers and onions in a lot of butter, toast your bun with butter, and then make some sort of cheese sauce out of swiss or provolone and heavy cream and butter. I'll bet someone somweher has made a similar snadwich to that before.

My uncle had a major heart attack last fall. His heart stopped twice on the way to the hospital, and if he hadn't lived close to a major cardiac facility, he probably would have died.

He said he'd had a big Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich for supper that night.

I think the most fatterning sandwich I ever had was a large stuffed pizza with everything inside and a lot of dough to keep the ingredients inside of the pizza.

2 8 Oz Patties
6 Slabs Bacon
Buttered Thick White Roll
4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
Fried Egg
Fried Onion Strings

Take that sandwich, dip it in beer batter

Deep fry it in lard.

Serve.

Probably the "Ah, There's the Ruben" from Carnegies deli in the Mirage in Vegas...20 bucks for this tripple decker samich that is served on a full platter with all the fixins (pastrami, turkey, ham, beef, cheese, onion, spread, bread...ohmygosh)...yum yum yum tums...LOL

A calzone filled with lots of cheese and pepperoni.

I think that fits into the sandwich category.

It is enough to make one's cholesterol level go into quadruple digits.

:LOL: Here's one. A deep fried 80% burger stuffed with butter, topped with velveeta, bacon, and french fries with mayo on the top, hollandise on the bottom between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts.:LOL:

Yeeeah a calzone. Filled with double donner,jalapenos, chicken tikka, cheddar and mozzerella, and green pepper. Mmmmm..

and nobody mentioned full fat cream cheese yet? gobs of mayo and loaded with black olives?

some definite suicide options on this thread...........

I had an out of this world Reuben that was to die for-----had been eating healthy up until then but could not pass it up---no willpower, whatsoever. Why oh why does the stuff that tastes so good usually be so bad for you????????

Ok. I'm going to try and put together a truly nasty but great tasting sandwhich hear.

1 foot long white hoagie bun

thick slathering of mayo on one side with thousand island dressing on the other

2 whole pepperoni sticks, sliced lengthwise into strips and placed on the bun.

4 oz. good cotto salami sliced and placed on top of the pepperoni

4 oz. capiacola sliced and placed on the salami

1 large Itallian Sausage cooked, and sliced, on top of the capiacola

3 slices of good muenster cheese

3 slices of good provolone cheese

3 slices of good, aged Swiss cheese

freshly ground black pepper sprinkled all over it.

4 slices fresh garden-grown tomato

Freshly chopped green and jalapeno peppers placed on top ot the tomato

Oven-roasted garlic spread all over the veggies.

Serve with a 16 oz. strawberry malt and premium vanilla ice cream covered by rich hot fudge.

Sounds dangerous to me. Feel free to substitute your favorite meats.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom