The Most Iconic Movie Line Ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A movie from the 80's called "Eating Raoul." It's about this conservative couple with high dreams of a restaurant who find themselves on a different path to achieving them. Dark comedy.

I can't believe I stumped you but, to be fair, I thought long and hard for a line...so it is hardly iconic. :rolleyes:

I can see the VHS cover in my mind's eye, but I never rented it. :LOL: It was in the store I worked in at the time!

You should see it. "When you go to the store, please buy a new skillet. I feel squeamish using the one we kill people with." With lines like that, how can you resist??? ;)

How the heck did I ever miss that one? Sounds right up my alley!

Did you ever see: Out Cold (1989) - IMDb ? John Lithgow spends most of the movie frozen with a fudgsicle stuck to his head. Hysterical!

I can't believe that this one hasn't been posted yet(if I missed it, then I apologize), but, I say this one alot myself - "We're not in Kansas anymore Toto" -
&, this one is one of my personal fav's of things to blurt out "HOLY BUCKETS BATMAN"!!

I can see the VHS cover in my mind's eye, but I never rented it. :LOL: It was in the store I worked in at the time!

I always wondered who decides which category to put the VHS in -- way back when we lived in LA for a short time - the rental store there had "Throw Momma from the Train" in the exercise section. :mrgreen:

I always wondered who decides which category to put the VHS in -- way back when we lived in LA for a short time - the rental store there had "Throw Momma from the Train" in the exercise section. :mrgreen:

Oh my! In my store I decided, I was the video manager at the time. When something was mis-categorized, either by my catching it or a customer catching it, I would switch it. Those were fun times, I loved working in the video store.:LOL:

How the heck did I ever miss that one? Sounds right up my alley!

Did you ever see: Out Cold (1989) - IMDb ? John Lithgow spends most of the movie frozen with a fudgsicle stuck to his head. Hysterical!

I'll have to try to find it. I like John Lithgow.

Oh my! In my store I decided, I was the video manager at the time. When something was mis-categorized, either by my catching it or a customer catching it, I would switch it. Those were fun times, I loved working in the video store.:LOL:

I'll bet....it also makes you a ringer in movie trivia, huh??? :ROFLMAO:

Wow I have not though of the movie "Eating Raoul" in years. Thanks for that! :)

I'll have to try to find it. I like John Lithgow.

I'll bet....it also makes you a ringer in movie trivia, huh??? :ROFLMAO:

You bet!:LOL: Of course that was over 20 years ago...

Besides, what I don't know, Shrek does.:ROFLMAO: I run guesses past him a lot!

Back
Top Bottom