The Most Iconic Movie Line Ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I told him we already got one.

Run away! Run away!

There's some lovely filth down here, Dennis.

The catapulted cows got no lines, but they were swell.

Oh, the Holy Grail entire.

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

Of course they do. The hulls protect the nut or seed while it floats to another island. That's why they are always near the coastline, unless humans got involved.:LOL:

Just being a smarty pants. Love those nature shows.

In the spirit of the season

You'll shoot your eye out. (Christmas story)
Look Daddy, Teacher says every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings. (It's a wonderful life)

One of our favorite movies
Shark still looks fake (Back to the Future 2)

In the spirit of the season

You'll shoot your eye out. (Christmas story)
Look Daddy, Teacher says every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings. (It's a wonderful life)

One of our favorite movies
Shark still looks fake (Back to the Future 2)

My kids recommended "A Christmas Story" so I got it from Netflix and watched it last night. Talk about a trip down memory lane! I grew up in NE Ohio and the movie really captured the midwestern 50's of a kinder, gentler time in a lot of ways, but the kids still had to deal with bullies -- and mothers did say 'You'll shoot your eye out' about BB guns. :)

Have we done, "You can't handle the truth!!" Nicholson - yet?

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Heres Johnny!!

Back
Top Bottom