The Most Iconic Movie Line Ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

i may be stupid but i don't get this. is it a line from a movie? if so which one? oh !! is it the shining?:rolleyes:

i have both read the book and seen the movie several times. still don't remember. please enlighten me. set the scene for me.

Perhaps this shot from the scene will help:

Attachments

• 6a00d8341c858253ef00e54f6fd9408834-640wi.jpg
    6a00d8341c858253ef00e54f6fd9408834-640wi.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
now i remember, thank you. just couldn't place anyone saying that in the movie. i did not think it was a scary movie. to many important facts in the book changed or overlooked. jack was over the top as far as i am concerned. oh well, that's how i see it, anyway.

YES! We need a thread called "stump PF". Okay, how about this one:

"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Silent Bob in "Clerks"

You are definitely good with your movie quotes, PF!!!! :cool:

Okay...if you get this one, I give up:

"It's amazing what you can do with a cheap piece of meat if you know how to treat it."

I think you just got me. Hmmm...no clue!:glare:

I think you just got me. Hmmm...no clue!:glare:

A movie from the 80's called "Eating Raoul." It's about this conservative couple with high dreams of a restaurant who find themselves on a different path to achieving them. Dark comedy.

I can't believe I stumped you but, to be fair, I thought long and hard for a line...so it is hardly iconic. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom