The Most Iconic Movie Line Ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon"

Klingon Chancellor Gorkon - Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country

Is that really iconic though or just a favorite line of yours?

GB buddy, you just dated yourself HUGE. Yes it is absolutely iconic...just maybe not for your generation. Kate gave her best buddy a t shirt with that printed on it.

I'm rather fond of, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die"

Alix I saw that movie many many times. I even went to the concert. I can not place that line at all.

Next time I am at an event that has those sticker name tags that say "Hello my name is" I am going to write Inigo Montoya. I have been waiting for an opportunity to do that for a while now.

Alix I saw that movie many many times. I even went to the concert. I can not place that line at all.

Next time I am at an event that has those sticker name tags that say "Hello my name is" I am going to write Inigo Montoya. I have been waiting for an opportunity to do that for a while now.

Heh heh heh...thats hilarious! I never thought of that, but I want to do it now too!

And its when Baby arrives at the party and is introduced to Johnny for the first time, she says, "I carried a watermelon" and then when Johnny gives her the LOOK and walks away she says, "I carried a WATERMELON???"

I really hate to admit how many times I watched that movie. Lets just say that I can't find it on DVD (but really want it) and have darned near worn out the VHS tape!

Heh heh heh...thats hilarious! I never thought of that, but I want to do it now too!

And its when Baby arrives at the party and is introduced to Johnny for the first time, she says, "I carried a watermelon" and then when Johnny gives her the LOOK and walks away she says, "I carried a WATERMELON???"

I really hate to admit how many times I watched that movie. Lets just say that I can't find it on DVD (but really want it) and have darned near worn out the VHS tape!
I have it on DVD!!

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy."

or

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

I'll let a couple of people guess the movie, before I name it...just want to see who watches my favorite movie of all time.:LOL:

And yes, I use these daily.

Back
Top Bottom