The Next FoodNetWork Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
Hey gang, I've been following this since the start of the show with the full 10 wanna be's and I'm really been paying attention to Melissa,

I really think she has it all, sexy looks, talent, charm, the works. I really hope she gets it.

I wish they voted Debbie off the show the first time she lied, and made her self look good but oh well least shes not in the final 2.

Who do you want to win and why?

I kind of liked the Ingredient Smuggler idea more than the Harried Mom Teaches Secrets idea....

my vote went to melissa.
she gave good tips and recipes within the reach of most home cooks. and boy she has a lot of energy. four babies under four. she must have help or she will now.

I liked them both so much, if I was making decisions, I'd have kept them both, loved both the shows they would have made.

I liked them both so much, if I was making decisions, I'd have kept them both, loved both the shows they would have made.
I agree with you Blissful, However I still prefer Mel, I don't know why but it feels like she could be a friend to you even though she is on the foodnetwork unlike some of the tv cooks, I also have a feeling that Alton brown would be the same way and I know that Paula Deen is that way but the rest of the foodnetwork stars seems to be star struck!

Back
Top Bottom