The 'or' Food Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banana Brain

Sous Chef
Just post two food items (it might be nice if they fit into the same food category, but they don't have too) and post "do you prefer [food item 1], or [food item 2]?" Or maybe post "[food item 1] or [food item 2] or [food item 3]...?" There isn't really a limit to how many choices you can give. And of course, answer the post above yours first with your favorite of the choices listed. Repeats are fine because its not like you can read through every page before posting.

Here's the start.
JIF, Skippy, or Smuckers peanut butter?

Last edited:
1: Prego
2: Ragu
3: 5 Brothers Pasta Sauce

I choose Prego as for me, it is a richer sauce, if I'm not going to make my own. It is thicker and adheres to the pasta better and has a flavor that is more like what I make (not exactly, but not bad) I also like the chunks of veggies and mushrooms in the sauce.

As for Banana Brain's entry, I choose Skippy Natural. It has healthier fat content, without as much added sugar, tastes great, and doesn't seperate as do purely natural peanut butters (such as Smuker's Natural).

Though I have to think that Smucker's entry in the natural market is a bit healthier. I think the Skippy is a good ballance.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Woah. Godweed of the North and Mudbug both answered at exactly 2:21 Pm. From the looks of it Weed must have started posting first, but Mudbug pressed the button faster. For the record Godweed, I would've picked the Prego too because they have that kind with the sausage in it. Just so yours doesn't go unanswered.

Moving on...
Definatly vanilla pudding. Its one of the only things I prefer in vanilla.

Haagen-Dasz or Ben and Jerry's?

1: I don't really care for peanut butter
2:Coctail Weenies when I ate meat
3:I prefer sauce from scratch
4:Chocolate pudding
5:Ben and Jerry's
6:Chicken wings
7:Fettuccine is more fun to spell :P
8:Can I have potatoes AND rice?

Mine is Cheese Enchilladas or a Smothered Burrito

Hard one vagriller, I love both.

Italian

Rain or Snow?

woops, we're having a thunderstorm right now so my mind was on that lol.....

French fries or baked potatoe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom