The Other Side of the Story-Say It Ain't So!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anything cranberry, grapefruit, anything tomato, green peppers, peanutbutter cookies, summer squash, bacon if I smell it cooking, and grapes

are you sure you're not preggers, auntie V????? just kidding.......could not stand the smell of bacon when I was pregnant..............made me sick to my stomach not to mention a bunch of other stuff.............

Black Licorice, Mint, anything with alcohol, horehound candy, most hard candies, ocra, and ripened, soft cheeses like camembert, brie, etc. That's about it.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Wow! I didn't realize how many foods I DO like until I ready everyone's list. I'm having a difficult time coming up with a list. Right now the only thing that comes to mind is caraway seeds. I'll have to do some serious thinking. I like most things and, I guess, my only dislikes are combinations of foods.

I'm a picky eater, It's easier to say what I eat. Which is beef, chic, pork, most kinds of potatoes, with th exception of sweet potatoes, corn, green beans, lettuce, only a few kind of cheeses, tomatoe sauce for spaghetti and stuff like that. there probably is a few more things but not many.

I know of a few foods that I like the flavor but just don't eat....beacuse.

Liver or any organ, foie gras, veal, bone marrow and things of that nature, caviar.

I've had pretty much everything I listed and didn't mind the flavor, but choose not to eat it or go out of my way to get it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom