The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do want to buy you a new rake and a riding lawnmower!!! A pretty pink one with a bannana seat..oh wait that's a bike. lol

TPBM
has to have coffee or tea in the AM or she'll go crazy
by noon

noon? 9 am is my noon, I'm up by 4!
oh, and yes much coffee must be involved.

TPBM still doesn't know who or what KD is.

(I meant KD as in Kraft Dinner and she spells it kd lang with no capitals!)

I would most certainly buy you more stuff, but you would have to pay for the fedex bill to get it there. Would you rather I just buy you a Home Depot gift card?

TPBM doesn't want to go to work today

lol.. I do like KD and I also like kd lang with no capitals, she has the most beautiful voice.)

Nope. I don't want to go to work. HOME is better!

TPBM- thinks I should call in sick

do it i dare ya!!!

TPBM should get up and do something useful but doesn't wanna.

I wanna get something done, it is just a matter of whether I can find the energy!

TPBM doesn't do mornings well

No, it's only 10:00 here. But I am finished thinking about what I want for lunch, does that count?

TPBM Once dreamed of joining the circus!

nope, but I seem to be in the middle of one anyway!!

TPBM has a sunny day.

not so much since I got a speedin ticket I couldn't afford, then DH got one the next week.....

TPBM only cares to have snow and cold for the holiday season, after that it's useless.

Yeah, it can snow on the actual holidays, but I would still prefer it on the mountains only

TPBM would love to live in a tropical country

That wouldn't be me. Bratwurst dog got bitten a few years ago by a pigmi (sp?) ratlesnake, right on the bridge of his nose. Poor baby! It was touch and go for 3 days, 'cause he, unbenounced to me, worked out the medicine I gave him.I had to take off work and he didn't eat or drink the whole time. Had to carry him out to piddle.

Then a couple of weeks ago, a neighbor killed a rattler in his driveway that was thick as my wrist, threw it in the canal for the gators to eat. Yuk!

TPBM has snake tales too.............

Back
Top Bottom