The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will have my 11 and half yr. old grandson on Monday - Thurs. while his dad and step mother go away for those days. No school on Monday (holiday) but will be taking grandson to school tues, wed and thurs and picking him up.

TPBM is tired already.

yep, and I've only been up an hour and a half!!

TPBM is feeling pressure.....

Just about finished all they had to do and more!

TPBM is watching the baseball game.

nope, didn't leave the house

TPBM
has company coming and is nervous, even though they shouldn't be

not about the company really, just not happy with the state of my yucky neglected house lately.

TPBM still can't find it.....

no..but then again I haven't stood up since I quit looking last time. I need a computer that I can wear on my wrist. lololol

TPBM
needs a cup of tea or some other warm cuppa something

nah, still working on the bottle of red wine. had a latte on my way home from work. :)

TPBM loves hot cider.

That does sound good!
I wonder if I have any of those little packets left from last year...would they still be good if I did??

TPBM
wants to buy a new blanket for snuggling on the sofa this winter

no I wanna buy some really cool expensive llama yarn i found and make one!

TPBM has muffin batter in thier hair and just realized they went to the store like that.....

lol... no...but I did wear two different black boots to costco once... duh. I couldn't figure out why I kept tripping over my own feet. ( stupid, dumb idiot!!!!!)

TPBM
doesn't like the beeping sound the microwave makes

mines really quiet I cant hear it in here half the time.

TPBM should be scrubbing a toilet right now.

I did two toilets this morning..the 3rd one is upstairs and nobody uses it for months at a time and I 'forget' to clean it until I have to.

TPBM
will have to mail me some cider because she put the idea of wanting it in my head and I don't have any.

oops sorry.... wait... you live in the apple growing state and you cant get cider?!?!?!

TPBM would like to have my favorite cider recipe for the crock pot.

have I ever turned down a recipe?

TPBM
can see the negitive side coming out of me in the answer a question game

Back
Top Bottom