The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chop up the cukes, add garlic and dill and yogart ! Yummmmmy!! dip in some pita bread!!!!

TPBM
loves GREEEEEEK FOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!

nope they're all out, i'm deciding if i stay up and craft or SLEEP!

TPBM would pick option #2.

It's being made as I type...just waiting for the beep beep beep

TPBM
is going to get at least part of her "TO DO LIST" done today unlike yesterday
where NOTHING got done at all....

well, i got the laundry all done and the living room and dining room cleaned up......
i should shower, i dont wanna.

TPBM should drop the late books off at the library today.

he took the car... I'm stuck at home so...even if I wanted to I couldn't

TPBM
is a head of me on the chore list (and I am proud of her)

ugh but i REALLY wanted to clean the kids' rooms and remove toys. and clear off the death hutch. again.
there's always tomorrow.

TPBM isn't sure why that crazy elf keeps appearing to magicallly fill up the hutch again.

easier to hide stuff and think about them later...I have a few places around the house like that!!

TPBM
is going to talk me out of having fried potatoes with extra garlic and onions for lunch

i would, but i cant because the fried potatoes i made with my omlette this morning are happily in my tummy.
:)

TPBM is not getting anywhere fast.....

well... you would be correct. I did start doing research on steam cleaners.

TPBM
Is happy to have a day to spend at home

yes but i wish i wasn't coming down with the afternoon lazies!!!

TPBM needs some motivation.

yeah, i look like a dork in red... according to me anyway!!!

TPBM was smarter than me and showered right away today.

lol.. I showered so I wouldn't hear the phone ring.. IT WORKED!!!! so yep, I was smart

TPBM
is tired of writing LISTS for other people "TO DO"

nope. i wont write them for other people, just me. my mother wrote them. ALL THE TIME!!

TPBM would like some input as to what someone else would like for dinner once in awhile.

lol.. are you tired of hearing " I don't care...what ever you make is good... and then making something and hearing...I'd have rather had ___________ fill in the blank?

TPBM
needs a change but doesn't know how to go about changing and doesn't know WHAT in the world to change

yeah. i thought it was getting the house cleaned out (junk rooms) but i haven't made it there yet.

TPBM would like to know what it is soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom