The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well now after that soggy spring we need the rain!!

TPBM had a good breakfast.

lol.. even if I didn't have to go put in 9 hours at work... I don't own skates

TPBM
Wants to come visit for the weekend?

when's the plane leave?!?

TPBM can tell me what to do with no $$ for my DH's bday next week.

yep i dress up as a mom taking a bunch of goblins and cartoon characters for a walk in the cold!!

TPBM has a green shirt on.

Not sure what color it is, because it's covered in DOG HAIR (my Aussies are "blowing coat right now - it's definitely summer ***sigh***)

TPBM would come over (if they lived close enough!) and help me bake a honey/cherry/fennel loaf of bread (recipe in Wed LA Times Food Section)... and help me EAT it!

I ate lunch at home, Philly cheesesteak with onions and American cheese on a hoagie roll..

TPBM still needs to decide what to make for dinner.

What a coincidence!! (any suggestions on jambalaya or gumbo welcome!)

TPBM.........has ridden a unicycle backwards while juggling over-ripe mangos. And they were wearing big clown shoes. Purple clown shoes. With yellow zippers on them.

ummmm....no not today but the day is not over.....
lol

TPBM has too much time on their hands.

OMG! I'm learning how! I said I would before I turned forty, which was in March, but I figured I actually have until March of 2009 to learn - I start next week!

TPBM...........will be using their Slip-n-Slide over the weekend......

no slip and slide here . I used to ride a motorcycle, sold the bike before I moved to Pa.

TPBM looks forward to the weekend.

Always. Even though I not currently work, the whole mood of the neighborhood and traffic and stores are different. And can't live without my Sunday paper and cup of coffee.

PC what is a slip and slide?

TPBM wishes the work week was 4/3?

Back
Top Bottom