The Pictures To Prove It Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
Hi everyone!

I finally got the pictures back from the weekend bonanza with my parents! Work this week was unimaginable and it took me till today to pick them up.

There are many many good shots out of three rolls. Some I look like Nanook of the North and certain articles of clothing will never be worn again as a result.

Lots of pictures of my mother crying:LOL:. A few pictures of the meal I prepared on Friday evening. Pictures of the three crones. Looking at the picture I figured my Aunt Roe is the tallest, coming in at approximately 4'3".

Now, the only problem is that I don't have a clue how to upload them. I am at the mercy of my son for such endeavours. I plan to ply him with meatloaf and mashed potatoes tomorrow, knowing he'll be like putty in my hands after that:wacko:.

Stay tuned for the Pictures To Prove It Tour!

Should be interesting! Cant wait to see the photos. I guess your son will have to scan them..and make sure you pay attention when he does it so you'll know what to do next time. Not that I have any idea on how to scan photos either :LOL:

amber said:
Should be interesting! Cant wait to see the photos. I guess your son will have to scan them..and make sure you pay attention when he does it so you'll know what to do next time. Not that I have any idea on how to scan photos either :LOL:

When I had them developed, I had them put the pictures on a disk. I think that makes things easire, but I still don't know what to do with it.

This is sooooooooo not my area of expertise!

Ah, thats what my sister does too, puts them onto a disk. He should be able to upload those to your computer and then he can figure out what size to make them so that he can download them on here. I think :LOL:

amber said:
Ah, thats what my sister does too, puts them onto a disk. He should be able to upload those to your computer and then he can figure out what size to make them so that he can download them on here. I think :LOL:

Who are we kidding????:wacko:

Go to Photobucket.com and check it out. I'm totally computer illiterate and am able to use that site for my pictures.

Half Baked said:
Go to Photobucket.com and check it out. I'm totally computer illiterate and am able to use that site for my pictures.

I've noticed many people on here using photobucket. I see you have to join, (for free), and then it does what, sizes the pictures for you and gives you step by step instructions?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom