The second season of "The Biggest loser" is over....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Pete who won 100 grand to me looked too thin even though he still weighed over 200 pounds.

I still liked Suzy in her glasses.

Matt looked killer and won the big prize. He might go all the way to the olympics or do a stint on the realprowresting tour.

Nick was this years sorriest loser. I bet he did not want to come on the show to show off his body off that must look even fatter than when started on the show.

I love Matt (we're from the same part of the world) but he is way too old for the Olympics and I would hate to see him in the Testosterooza that is pro wrestling. He's too nice for that. Plus he cries too much.

I thought Matt, Suzy and Seth looked GREAT (I thought Seth was going to win).

In fact, with the exception of that one dark-haired woman (who was a bit odd on the show) I thought they all looked FANTASTIC!!! I do agree with you that Pete should probably not lose too much more weight.

I really respect the dedication and willpower those folks have to change their lives so much. And that's why I think it's such a good show.

I sort of liked that show. Darn - missed the last episode. I can't remember everyone's name. Hope they air it again. I was routing for all of them. Thanks, kleenex.

Caroline did looked like she put on a bit of "sympathy weight!"

She looked a lot thinner to me on the live final show, though ....

I hadn't seen Caroline Rae for quite some time, and the finale was the first (I was actually waiting for the show after TNBL) time I had seen her. She was far bigger now then I remembered her to be.

I loved the first season and watched it religiously. But the second season didn't do it for me. Season one had people of all weights, some smaller, some bigger, but from the start, I noticed season 2, there was nobody under 200lbs. I just felt that NBC was now trying to get the WOW factor. Somehow that tiny little thing turned me off of the show. I did catch the first couple shows, man, everyone did so great! I hope season 3 NBC will decide not to eliminate contestants, but find another way to make the weight loss a season long goal, and everyone gets to stay to have a chance. :)

I thought they had only one person that was under 200 pounds in the first season.

Back
Top Bottom