The Show, Medium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Does anyone else watch this show? Its one of my all time favorites. On tonights episode does anyone know who sung the song and the name of it?

Like A Star

The song is Like a Star by Corinne Bailey Rae
:whistling:
I really like the show too. I thought it was interesting when she passed out at the end how she said something like "not again, not yet, I have so much more to learn" - is that woman going through different lives?:ermm:

I love the show! It was really hard to choose between it and Top Chef there for a while until TC became unwatchable. I think what the line meant was that "Sondra"s contact with Joe DuBois and learning about Alison's life through him made her realize some of the things she had missed in her "perfect" life. Remember when Joe took the shovel at the end and she said thank you? That was quite a big deal for her to say since she always expected everyone to jump for her. I think she was learning how to be a better person.

jabbur said:
I love the show! It was really hard to choose between it and Top Chef there for a while until TC became unwatchable. I think what the line meant was that "Sondra"s contact with Joe DuBois and learning about Alison's life through him made her realize some of the things she had missed in her "perfect" life. Remember when Joe took the shovel at the end and she said thank you? That was quite a big deal for her to say since she always expected everyone to jump for her. I think she was learning how to be a better person.

Yes thats what I thought too!

And thanks Poutine for the song inf. I love this song!

Last edited:
I also love this show, my only gripe is how her husband is still constantly doubting her. It drives me nuts.

:) i love the show but have trouble staying awake till 9:00 PM when it comes on or lasting till the end.Same goes for Men in Trees I really love that show to.

jpmcgrew said:
:) i love the show but have trouble staying awake till 9:00 PM when it comes on or lasting till the end.Same goes for Men in Trees I really love that show to.
I really like Men In Trees it is my new favourite show.

babyhuggies said:
i really like the show also, but for some reason i haven't been able to watch much of it so far this season---somebody else usually has the remote :(

Gain control of that remote woman :LOL: . No one and I mean no one is getting my remote when its on. Thank God we now have Dish Satellite so now if someone walks in the room and disrupts me I can pause and rewind....... oh and if for some reason I have to miss it I have it pre-recorded.

I've never seen Men In Trees.

Yes I did! Her husband really is named Joe and he's really an engineer just like on the show. I understand she consults on the show as well. I'm currently reading the book "Spook" by Mary Roach which is about the search for proof of life after death and communicating with the dead. It's very interesting and she writes with a humorous bent so it is not all science and stuffy. She has a section on mediums nad it seems that Alison has been to several leading research facilities and they believe she may be the real deal.

KAYLINDA said:
Did you know these shows are about a real woman? Google her name to read about her! I love this show!

Yes .... thats what hooked me to begin with....but then again I'm addicted to any psychic or haunted show.

I bet you watch Ghost Whisperer too then! I know I do and while they are totally different in their view of the afterlife, it is still interesting to watch and think about. Have you seen Lisa Williams on Lifetime? She's really awesome!

Back
Top Bottom