The Sick Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For someone who rarely gets sick... it's horrid.

Maybe y'all know it as Bendryl?

Pass on the Bourbon as two shots would do me in. A bottle an a half of wine I can handle.
Good luck with the tooth extraction. I feel for you.

And Thanks all for the good wishes. It shouldn't last long, rarely lasts. Think I actually even have a fever! Wow!

For someone who rarely gets sick... it's horrid.

Maybe y'all know it as Bendryl?

Pass on the Bourbon as two shots would do me in. A bottle an a half of wine I can handle.
Good luck with the tooth extraction. I feel for you.

And Thanks all for the good wishes. It shouldn't last long, rarely lasts. Think I actually even have a fever! Wow!

Benadryl is an antihistamine, not a cough suppressant. Your Benylin sounds more like our Tussin (or Robitussin).

CD

which ever it is - LOL - and I'm not looking to submit my doctorate - was only trying to give it a name - saw a Ben in the title - just didn't want to use 'bennies'. :LOL:

Last night was pretty bad up until about 2 or 3, then fell back to sleep until 5:30. Waiting on my coffee - so far, sinus' are still feeling funny, but no coughing yet. Not sure on the fever yet, probably hovering around 99. (for me, that's a fever, my average body temp is about 96.6 to 97)

which ever it is - LOL - and I'm not looking to submit my doctorate - was only trying to give it a name - saw a Ben in the title - just didn't want to use 'bennies'. :LOL:

Last night was pretty bad up until about 2 or 3, then fell back to sleep until 5:30. Waiting on my coffee - so far, sinus' are still feeling funny, but no coughing yet. Not sure on the fever yet, probably hovering around 99. (for me, that's a fever, my average body temp is about 96.6 to 97)

I knew that the UK had different names for common meds than we have, but didn't know Canada did, too. I don't know why, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the drug companies making more money with two different names for the same meds.

My normal body temp is also a degree or two lower than 98.6F.

CD

My sister stopped by my mom's place yesterday, and mom was showing some signs of a possible mild stroke or TIA. My sister is a retired hospital RN, so she called 911.

We should know a lot more today. It's nice that my sister has known the doctors who are treating mom for a long time.

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom