The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just searched on the webside..... it came in this:

Priority mail flat rate box, 11.875" X 3.375" X 13.625

link

do you get the apron in there?

Anyway is this apron really big and heavy duty? I weighed our biggest apron and it was only 170g (about 6 oz)... if we put it in a oversized envelope padded with plastic bubbles, it is doubtful that it can weigh any more than 1 pound at the very maximum...

Also switch Sushi and me, so Jikoni can send it to me instead of back to the US, then maybe it is a good idea for me to send it to CheeseLovers in Australia... I can check the cost with the post office, and we can compare the cost but I think it is more efficient this way so it will save one back and forth trip for the apron... (gee the apron will really travel around the globe this way!!)

well, I think we should best put all europeans and aussies at the end... so there will be just one shipping over the pod...

I though it like this?

jkath
buckytom

pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew

Cara
Jikoni

urmaniac13
cheese-lovers (from Australia?)

Ah... fair enough!! I just got suddenly curious about it I should have looked at the beginning of the thread!! well I would like a pic of the finished product though!!:)

:) Yippee! I cant wait! I wish we had a global map to track the apron as it travels from person to person.

Last edited:
jpmcgrew said:
:) Yippee! I cant wait! I wish we had a global map to track the apron as it travels from person to person.

hmmmmmmm...what a fun idea! I'll see if I can find something to use.....

are we going out of sequence? I never recieved the aapron or any info on it, AND i WAS WAY UP the list before luvs?????

luvs is very organized, and I think that because she's super busy with chef school, she's getting ready in advance:chef:

kimbaby said:
are we going out of sequence? I never recieved the aapron or any info on it, AND i WAS WAY UP the list before luvs?????

If I'm not mistaken, currently Barbara and James have it. (See jkath's colour coded list 3 pages back) You are about 3 or 4 people ahead of luvs_food kimbaby. Were you worried you had been forgotten? This is going to take quite some time to get all the way around, don't worry. It will come to you.

Yes.. .I just mailed it to Barb and James.
They've had it for a few days now.

Where are those photos guys??

Im sorry we havent been on this thread for a while but I was just reading back a few pages that regard to postage cost. You mentioned a postcode. Im not sure of Krystens but mine is 5161. Also when sending it back I am more than happy to go last of the internationals even if we are somewhere in the middle because even if Krysten doesnt want to pay heaps of postage I am quite willing to pay it. It will cost us about 7 or 8 dollars because about 6 for a postage parcel and 1 or 2 to send it and that shouldnt be a problem because my Mum can also help with a bit of money.

Glad to see that international people are now allowed to play and we cant wait to recieve it

OK cya guys!

Luv Kim:chef:

P.S by the way we would like to know what karma does on here?

Last edited:
Cheese-lovers said:
P.S by the way we would like to know what karma does on here?

Karma is just a way of letting folks know you liked their post. You can check on yours by clicking on the User CP link at the top of the forum listing page.

Back
Top Bottom