The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
Hi guys!

Since Canadian post takes about 3-4 weeks to ship to the states, do you think TanCowgirl should have it directly after Ken and Alix? Just a thought.

And Sizzlin! of COURSE you MUST get the apron too!!!!!
I'll re-write the list after I hear folks' thoughts on the whole Canadian thing.

Thanks jkath!

Here's the latest list -
Licia, have you sent it to GB yet?

jkath
buckytom

pdswife
Barbara L

Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken

tancowgirl2000
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

Yes, I sent it early Friday am and it was supposed to take 2 to 3 days. I will check the delivery confirmation and see what's up.

Sorry Licia, yes I got it. I have been very busy and forgot to post that. Sorry about that. I will be mailing it to Alix and Ken on Saturday :)

OMG!!! Im just not ready for this! At first I thought...AWESOME! My kitchen will be done, ,now well I guess I best get a hurry on it....um..>Alix...Ken...PLEASE take your time!!!!

But really...it is a good idea to send it too one part of the world at a time....even if you are down under...lol....**giggle**

tan - you silly girl!
Ken & Alix will no doubt have it to you soon, but remember, you don't have to model it in your kitchen! How about on your front porch with a mug 'o Canadian Beer?

Out in the snow? LOL. Actually I heard they didn't get the piles of snow we did in Tanis's neck of the woods.

Where to model the apron...hmmmm...

:( did you forget me

jkath said:
Here's the latest list -

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L

Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken

tancowgirl2000
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

jkath said:
Here's the latest list -

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L

Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken

tancowgirl2000
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

Jkath, switch me and sushi, to save the apron the extra going back and forth between Atlantic Ocean, also maybe a good idea if I send it to Cheese Lovers in Australia that will save another going back and forth...

And don't forget Sizz!!:)

on my couch with a mug 'o Canadian beer? hmmm....I think I have an idea.....

Alix...what snow you talking about? I dont believe we have any? I can almost say its pretty much gone. It rained last night and is supposed to be quite warm today.....maybe by the time i get the apron I can be in the sun on my deck with my beer...........

Wouldn't you know it, Jkath already thought of that. The list is attached to the packet that goes along with the apron. It probably needs to be updated though as I think it is missing some of the people who joined on after it started it's journey.

Alix the apon is in the mail on the way up North. You should have it in about a week the mailman said.

I will be posting my picture shortly.

OK My pictures are posted. I actually put two up because I couldn't decide between the two.

LOL OK you got me mudbug. It is a completely staged shot. The grill in not on and it is just Stove Top Stuffing in the saute pan :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom