The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, still no sign of the apron here. Just thought I would update you. Dang Canada Post anyway. They are so sloooooow with stuff I want!

Hopefully it should be there soon. My post man told me it should take about a week going air mail. That was last Sat. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

I GOT IT!! I am soooo excited! I'm doing some shopping tomorrow so I will have to find something super cool to pin to it. Thanks GB! Tanis...you ready for this yet? jkath, do you want me to update the list and put a new one in with the apron?

am i ready....what a question....you know if you take your time with it it really wouldnt break my heart.......really......now i have to do some master planning!

tancowgirl2000 said:
am i ready....what a question....you know if you take your time with it it really wouldnt break my heart.......really......now i have to do some master planning!

I only get a week you know! I'll mail it on Friday the 21st Tanis, so you can start planning now. I am going to make sure I have your address now, I keep purging my email files and stuff.

Sorry guys, be patient with us this week. We had company all this weekend and I am working evenings and Ken is working regular days so we only see each other first thing in the morning and last thing at night and TRUST ME...you don't want to see a picture of me at one of those moments! We'll get it together shortly and post a picture. (Ken thinks I should model the apron with nothing under it...SHEESH! :ROFLMAO: )

Alix said:
Sorry guys, be patient with us this week. We had company all this weekend and I am working evenings and Ken is working regular days so we only see each other first thing in the morning and last thing at night and TRUST ME...you don't want to see a picture of me at one of those moments! We'll get it together shortly and post a picture. (Ken thinks I should model the apron with nothing under it...SHEESH! :ROFLMAO: )

That's okay, Alix, just wondering if you got camera shy:)

Umm, if you do take that picture, let Ken keep and don't let us know about it:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

texasgirl said:
That's okay, Alix, just wondering if you got camera shy:)

Umm, if you do take that picture, let Ken keep and don't let us know about it:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

NOT going to happen!

Back
Top Bottom