The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok just dont mention THAT again or Ill be scared to open the package when it gets here....the things that can happen....okokok....guess i better figure out how i am going to take a picture now and get it on here.......

Ken said:
If I get a MAJOR karma hit....maybe I'll consider persuading her....:brows: :)

Um....WHO should be getting the karma hit for that picture??? And ronjohn is right...someone is going the right way for a smacked bottom!

i cleaned my mailbox! (i'm proud of myself):LOL: michellemarie, if you see this send me a message.:)

Alix said:
Um....WHO should be getting the karma hit for that picture??? And ronjohn is right...someone is going the right way for a smacked bottom!

:LOL: I prefer the whack-a-mole approach better Al! The last time I used it was when I was cooking and DH had done something early to aggravate me that morning.....he was joking around. And it just so happend later I happened to have an egg in my hand and I waited till he had his head down looking at the newspaper and I said, "Whack-a-Mole" and down came the egg gently on his head. I about peed my pants......I laughed so hard tears were rolling down my face. Don't worry DH laughed too. He already knew he was in for something that day but didn't know when or where. That first look on his face was priceless....total shock value. Needless to say he didn't aggravate me anymore that day.

They're up! I have some individual shots of Ken and I too, his is predictably funny, mine is just me. Tan...you ready? Its coming your way. Check your inbox for me confirming your address.

Okay, but I HATE to have my picture taken.
They always end up looking just like me!!!:mad:

mudbug said:
Alix, this is scary. You and Ken resemble me and HH a LOT. Bugs is the cutest!

Can't say that surprises me much, since we seem to share many other similarities (although we really have to get you back on caffeine! :-p )

The apron is on the move again.....it was popped into the mail this morning and is now heading south of here. Video at 11.

Back
Top Bottom