The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
k ya'all......I got the CARD for the apron.......I need to pick it up and they always seem to be closed by the time im off of work, but i WILL get it!!! I'm so excited i can hardly contain myself!!! **giggle**.........

jkath said:
Here's the latest list -
Licia, have you sent it to GB yet?

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L

Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken
tancowgirl2000
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

Bumping up what is, hopefully, the latest list. I cannot wait until it is my turn.

TANIS!
Have you received the apron yet???
Please keep us updated!

If you don't, I'll have to come all the way up to Canada and hold your beer hostage.

I would love to join this list....if someone would PM me the specifics, that would be great since the thread is 37 pages long!!

Sizz, I owe you big time!!!
So sorry!:(

Angie, here's how the list goes, in a nutshell: Those in blue have already had the apron, the purple denotes the current holder of the apron, and the greenies are those awaiting the apron, in order.
When it gets close to the time for your turn, the person above you (sizz) will send you a pm (private message), asking for your mailing address. Once it arrives, you'll sign it (with the enclosed fabric pens), and have someone take a fabulous photo of you wearing it. Then, you'll send it to the next DCer who joins the list.

jkath
buckytom

pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken
tancowgirl2000
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie

Good catch! Maybe instead, we'll have PA mail it directly to Ronjohn, and if Home Chef comes back, we'll put him in line at a later time. How's that?

jkath said:
Good catch! Maybe instead, we'll have PA mail it directly to Ronjohn, and if Home Chef comes back, we'll put him in line at a later time. How's that?

That's fine by me. Once I get it I'll PM Home Chef just to make sure.

Tanis, any idea when you'll be able to send it on to me?:)

OK, apron is on its way to PA Baker as of today. 11 days they told me. Sorry guys I wasn't going to cough up $26 so it could get there in 6 days. LOL.

I'm sure she is fine. She is just super busy with work and all the other things going on in her life right now. She'll be back soon, sassy as ever.

The list has changed!
Texasgirl has asked to have a bit more time, so she'd like to be put at the end of the current list. I wanted to let you know so you didn't think I was going crazy with this thing!

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl

pdswife said:
Has anyone heard from Tanis? I hope she's ok.
She called me a few days ago and she is very busy but doing OK...
2.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom