The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please add me to the list for the Traveling Apron. I think it would be amazingly hoopy and an honor to take care of it during it's travels. I would love to share my experiences with it and where I used it ~ Perhaps a Galactic Picnic, or well it all depends when it gets here.
I will also be glad to share the recipes I make while using it. Do we get to sign it?
I have Galactic Picnics the First Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. until September at The Back Locust 1st Shelter in Evergreen Park on Pleasent Hill Road West of Ill. 51 and Huck's in Carbondale, Ill. I would love to take the Traveling Apron to one.
For more infromation on the Galactic Picnics and my using the Traveling Apron please contact me. Thanks greatly much. :^{)

Timeloyd said:
Do we get to sign it?
Go to your toolbar (above) and click on "Member Photos". It will take you to three options, the last being "The Traveling Apron". You can see those of us who've already had it, and if you look closely, you'll see our signatures.

Timeloyd, I think the apron would love to go to your Galactic Picnic.

jkath
buckytom

pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB

Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
Timeloyd

I just got it today! It had to travel a long way to get from Alix but it made it in one piece and is ready to enjoy the hot humid weather of Central PA:)

Home chef asked if he could be moved down on the list--this is his busy season at work and he won't have time right now. So it looks like you're next Ronjohn!

Jkath, do you want me to print out a new list to include in the box? The one that's in there now is an original.

aw guyys!! I am so so sorry....Alix I OWE you one or two!!!! I tried but the dang post office has bankers hours and there was just no way i could make it there. 1/2 hour at lunch doesnt give me a whole lot of time. Especially in this stupid little resort town....I am So sorry!!!!!

PA, here is the NEW list, can you print a copy of this one?Thanks. Since we are having trouble locating ronjohn lets move on to BigDog and then we can try again with ronjohn. If we are still having trouble we can just bump him down in the order again. Tanis, I put you on at the end which means you would have to send it back to jkath after you are done. You OK with that? (And you owe me postage girl! I'm in Sylvan this weekend and I am going to try to find you when we have a break from the games!)

jkath
buckytom
pdswife

Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix

Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
ronjohn55
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000

I took a liberty to make a slight adjustment. Deadly Sushi was in between Jikoni in Switzerland and me in Italy, also there was an extra trans-Pacific trip for the Cheeselovers in Australia a bit down further. I put the Cheese directly after me and then on to Sushi, thus the travelling route is a bit more efficient... is that okay?

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L

Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken

PA Baker
BigDog
ronjohn55
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000

Ugh! Of course, I get the apron at the absolute busiest time of my summer! :-p

It arrived safe and sound in Minnesota, but I'm not going to have time to send it on until next Friday. This weekend is my in-laws 50th Annaversary, so the whole weekend is one big shin-dig. Then, I work nights Monday - Thursday (remember the song from the 80s I think that said "Up all night, sleep all day"? That's me when I work, at least for now). I apologize for "sitting" on it that long, but that's likely when it will head back out.

As for that time, who's next? I see ronjohn on the list, but haven't seen him around for some time. I know he was skipped at one point (right before me I think) so tell me where to send it, and off it will go!

Edit: See my sig? I think it's becoming my theme song!

That was fast, BigDog! I'm glad it made it there safe and sound. Why don't you try PM-ing RonJohn and see if you hear back in the next few days. If not, we'll go from there figuring it out.

Have a great time this weekend!

You'll have to let me know what you think of the pie when you get around to making it.:chef:

PA Baker said:
That was fast, BigDog! I'm glad it made it there safe and sound. Why don't you try PM-ing RonJohn and see if you hear back in the next few days. If not, we'll go from there figuring it out.

Done!

PA Baker said:
Have a great time this weekend!

I'll try!

PA Baker said:
You'll have to let me know what you think of the pie when you get around to making it.:chef:

Will do!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom