The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much does it cost to send it to someone. I just need to know so I can make sure I don't spend all my money.

I'm off to accounting.

I'll back on in about 2 hours.

goboenomo said:
How much does it cost to send it to someone. I just need to know so I can make sure I don't spend all my money.

Depends where you're sending it gobo. Count on at least $10-20

Alright. I'll just same up my pennies and dimes and roll them up so I dont have to use a bill. :D

Add me to the list!! Of course with just myself and my animals at home during the week; does it count if I am cooking up goodies for them? Otherwise y'all have to wait a bit for when the hubby comes in off the road or the kids come to eat, lol.

jkath
buckytom

pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz

SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
erinmself***
Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue
ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
Half Baked
Katie E
Buck
goboenomo

Shunka

June, it might be quite a while til it gets to you. Those pink asterisks indicate an overseas trip so it needs to visit Europe, Africa and Australia before coming back over to North America.

Hey, I might (or might not) have another grandbaby in the family by the time it gets to me!!!! I can wait. Just gives me more time to plan on little extras!!!!!

June, it might be quite a while til it gets to you. Those pink asterisks indicate an overseas trip so it needs to visit Europe, Africa and Australia before coming back over to North America.
okay. just curious. how come Lynan's name isn't in there with three stars????

Did Lynan sign up? I confess I only hit this thread occasionally. If Lynan wants in he can dive in there right after CheeseLovers. He's in Oz too right?

OK - I have one of these Idaho Spud candy bars sitting on my kitchen counter & I'm kinda afraid to open it. I keep looking at it but haven't opened it. I don't want to waste it - I don't have a real big sweet tooth. Phinz, exactly what is this thing?! If I don't think I'll like it, I would prefer to pass it on to the next person to enjoy. There is only 1 left in the box right now.

Corinne

P.S. Can I get back on at the end of the list? :D

Since some people haven't been on in a while, I think I may pm everyone who has signed up, to make sure they're still up for the apron. If tancowgirl is up for it, yes, we ought to put Gobo on with her to save (a lot of!) time.
I'm guessing cheese-lovers may not be interested anymore, as they've finished their cooking course and have said their goodbyes already.
I'll change the list if any of the pms come back as "no"s.

Well, I sent out the pm, but luvs has no pm space, so I'm hoping she reads this:

LUVS, CLEAR OUT YOUR PM BOX, PRETTY PLEASE!!!

jkath said:
Since some people haven't been on in a while, I think I may pm everyone who has signed up, to make sure they're still up for the apron. If tancowgirl is up for it, yes, we ought to put Gobo on with her to save (a lot of!) time.
I'm guessing cheese-lovers may not be interested anymore, as they've finished their cooking course and have said their goodbyes already.
I'll change the list if any of the pms come back as "no"s.

As far as I know, and if I have the LAST input from them, they are still wanting to do the apron and hoping to continue to be a part of this forum, just that they are not sure of anything definitive, so maybe we need to check with them again when their turn comes closer.

Also I haven't seen Erin, the one comes after me, for a long time. We need to contact her and what she is up to as well...

Last edited:
I didn't recognize a few names on that list. I think you've got a few to remove there.

Are you giving a them a time limit to reply?

I would love to be on the list when it swings through Europe.....is it too late to join in?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom