The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
I'm jealous now! When I started this, the only thing I asked to go into the box was a couple of handwritten recipes for the next person to receive. Now you guys are giving gifts! Lucky dogs!

Don't be jealous - you started the whole gift thing with that big ol' diamond over the "J" in your name! :-p

Corinne

Corinne said:
Don't kick yourself - it might be awhile until you get the apron but it will be a lot of fun to see all the signatures & stuff that is collected along the way.:)

You have a very good point Corinne! I guess the saying "Good things come to those who wait" is true!:)

~~~~~ <-----These symbols denote those members who are still on board with the Traveling Apron. I'll keep adding them as I get notified.

(Michelemarie, I put one on you, as you're getting the apron within a week. Crewsk, I gave you one, as you just signed up)

jkath
buckytom
pdswife

Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne

~
Michellemarie
Jenny
~ ronjohn55
~ Erik
~ Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
~ lulu***
erinmself***
~ Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
~ corazon90
~ Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie
~ SizzlininIN
~ Angie
~ texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
~ VeraBlue
~ ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
~ Half Baked
~ Katie E
~ Buck
~ goboenomo
~ Shunka
~ bullseye
~ crewsk

Last edited:
Corinne said:
OK - I have one of these Idaho Spud candy bars sitting on my kitchen counter & I'm kinda afraid to open it. I keep looking at it but haven't opened it. I don't want to waste it - I don't have a real big sweet tooth. Phinz, exactly what is this thing?! If I don't think I'll like it, I would prefer to pass it on to the next person to enjoy. There is only 1 left in the box right now.

Corinne

P.S. Can I get back on at the end of the list? :D

https://www.idahospud.com/products.htm

SierraCook said:
Jkath, thank you for initiating the traveling apron and keeping things so organized. :cool:

Thanks! And thanks to you too, crewsk!

Phinz, that's so weird you put one in her box! I have my very first idaho spud candy sitting on my snack shelf in my pantry. I've yet to open it, but I just had to buy it! Now that I see what's inside, I'm diving in tomorrow!

Can't believe I missed this - Would you please add my name to list??? Already planning on the meal and pic - lol - I know it's going to take awhile so I have lots of time to plot - This is another great idea !!!!!!!!!!

Newest List

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne

Michellemarie
~ -DEADLY SUSHI-
Jenny
~ ronjohn55
~ Erik
~ Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
~ lulu***
erinmself***
~ Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
~ Dina
~ corazon90
~ Constance
~ JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie
~ SizzlininIN
~ Angie
~ texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
~ VeraBlue
~ ChefJune
~ TATTRAT +++
DaCook
~ Half Baked
~ Katie E
~ Buck
~ goboenomo
~ Shunka
~ bullseye
~ crewsk
Reanie525i

~~~~~
<-----These symbols denote those members who are still on board with the Traveling Apron. I'll keep adding them as I get notified.

+++Once TATTRAT receives the apron, I'll start double-checking with the remaining members on the list, to make sure they're still interested.

Last edited:
Apron received! Wow, the box has so many cool things in there! I don't know what to add - now I have to brainstorm for a good item to add AND to cook! Ronjohn, I will Pm you for your address --- Corrine, thanks for the recipes and all the cool stuff! I will cook asap and send on to Ronjohn!

Michele,

Please don't feel rushed to get it sent out.

With Thanksgiving bearing down on us (here in the states), even if I got it tomorrow I probably wouldn't be able to do anything with it until after the holiday weekend.

John

Back
Top Bottom