The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be fun Michelemarie but I'll have sent it on long before the party.

I will pass. My post office is only open till 5pm. Its VERY difficult to get there before it closes. Im afraid the package will be sent back to the last person and the money spent sending it will be lost.

OOPS! I didn't mean to sign up but would love to as long as I don't have to take a picture :) I am notoriously camera shy (but then having a face like a gorilla dosen't help either ha ha)

But I'd be glad to sign it and send it on :)

~ Raven ~

img_221157_0_d6a1f33356723cc4f13cd85feefc1d92.gif

Peeking at me through a telescope again Bucky? :LOL:

~ Raven ~

buckytom said:
raven, don't make us have to use the telescopic lens. gb has some doozies.
Do you think this one will do :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Lens001.jpg
    Lens001.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 115
GB said:
Do you think this one will do :mrgreen:

Sorry GB, but I don't think we'll QUITE be able to pick out individual nose hairs with that one. Got anything bigger?? :ROFLMAO:

John

Well if the wife lets me mortgage the house three more times like I want then I will have a bigger lens. Of course it will have to be big enough so that we can live in it when I can't make the mortgage payments anymore :-p

Hey GB, can we create a subforum in the Member Photos for the Apron Pictures? If we all post our pix on here this thread will take forever to load won't it?

lol, gb. you'll need a hubble-like lens to move your family in.

and ronjohn, that's some choice of words, "picking nose hairs". real men use needlenose pliers...

from aprons to nose hairs....what a delightful bunch we are!

And, I agree with Alix's idea for an apron subforum - very wise thinking!

Raven, you must be in the photo! You may be camera shy, but we'd love to see you!

Alix great idea! Lets look into the possibility of doing that.

Bucky, I though real men braided them, no?

I'll though this out again, too - I can set up a sub ID on my internet account, and we can use the space that comes with it to store the photos. I could even send the ID and password to one of the admins, who could then change the password to secure it.

John

Back
Top Bottom