The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to be in the apron mix sush. Maybe you could take a photo with your cats. Or, better yet, ask a bunch of random women on the street to pose with you in your apron for the photo. hmmmmmmm!

yeah, that's it sush! go wear the apron and accost strange women on the street with a camera. how much is bail????? lol.

jkath, only women that look like you can do stuff like that. we get 3 to 5. and sushi will definitely have dates then...

lol.....sorry. It just reminded me of the time at my friend's bachelorette party - after a Thai dinner, we all went up and down the streets of San Luis Obispo during farmer's market and got men to sign a petition that said she couldn't marry. Out of the 200 signatures, we also got dozens of phone numbers, pieces of clothing, free drinks......... it was a hoot!

What a fun night! One that she'll remember forever!!

Yes, sushi you must take part!! Pretty Please!!

We have created a new section in the Members Photo part of the board for these pictures. Please feel free to post your apron photos Here.

Jkath, I hope you don't mind, I loaded your picture in there already.

Last edited:
ok, i received the apron yesterday afternoon. our mail room has to inspect everything ever since the anthrax scares, so it took a while to get here.
boy did i get some weird looks.:huh:

pdswife, i need your mailing address in a pm.

i'll try to get the picture taken and have it mailed off by the weekend. my son likes to wear the camera bag around himself and walk around the house, so i couldn't find it last night. he has little stashes of stuff that has claimed for his own: wooden spoons, odd toys, jewelry, belts, etc., so i'll have to search in his hiding places. he's such a little odd ball. that's my boy!!!!!:clap:

Corinne said:
The real reason I don't want to sign up is because I tend to procrastinate real badly - especially when it comes to going to the Post Office.

Corrine, you have hit the nail right on the head here... that is the very reason I will not sign up... another thing that I would feel guilty about...

Have fun with it, everyone and post LOTS of photos!

I just had a thought, instead of signing the apron how about each person that receives it include a post card from your hometown or state with a little note on it before sending it on?

~ Raven ~

Another group I am in also did a similar idea with a travelling bear - and included a diary in it - it would be fun to have a diary that would travel with the apron, that way everyone getting it would have an idea of what was going on while the person was wearing it... The recipe from each person could also be part of the diary...

Maybe a fundraiser cookbook could come out of it all?

At the end, if at all possible, there could be a reunion somewhere of as many aproneers as possible... an aproneers convention...

Wouldn't it be cool if we could all get together some day...

I wonder where a good place would be??

ok, i just uploaded the picture of me wearing the apron. i wasn't able to get on many sets today as they are busy. i'm gonna see if i can get over to the letterman studio for a better picture, this one came out really out of focus. it was tricky to set up the camera on a timer and run onto the set.

i'll have it mailed off to you, pdswife, by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom