The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
pdswife, the package is away to you. you should have it by tuesday, or wednesday the latest.
btw, i included my recipes for veggie stuffed trout (dw's favourite), and dirty pork chops (one of my faves). i was trying to think of something that you and paul probably wouldn't have ever made, and something that an outdoorsman like paul would enjoy. maybe he can catch the trout himself!!

i can't wait to see more pictures of everyone wearing the apron.
Ummmm what do you mean "maybe HE can catch the trout?" Fishing is one of my favorite things to do and when we go together I always catch the biggest fish!!! lol. But... I make him clean them. Here's a secret about me.... I can't stand fish guts. They make me sick. Can't wait to try both your recipes! I'm still trying to decide which recipe to send on to Barb and James.

man, that was close. i was going to send a recipe for japanese fish gut stew.

and lol about the fishing. we're the same way. dw always catches more than me, especially when crabbing (professional courtesy, i guess :) ).

Mexican... that's a good idea. I'll start searching my files ( scaps of papers and books and such)

And whats WRONG with Japanese and their gut stew??! :huh: Ever TRY it? In Japanese 'gut' means big suitcase! So.... ahhhhh...... you saying you dont like to travel?!
12.gif

I think I know what it is.... ever heard of catgut? Vets use to stitch animals together ( I suppose human docs use it, too?)

I got one from my aunt last christmas.... but I don't use it very often....

but Sushi should look quite handsome in it.. :brows:

yeah, sure phinz....*wink wink*

I found one I really like at the gourmet shop - it's denim and really soft, but durable. Fits me well, but it's $40!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom