The "Try it" or "Deny it" game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always wanted to try periwinkles and the black bean sauce is the Asian style sauce I'd guess, so yes try it!

Eat a three course meal and converse with friends for an hour in total darkness, try it or deny it?

That's just like a restaurant in Berlin. Yes, I'd try it.

Have an "ouzo" lunch in other words sit for hours and eat lots of meze which are something like tapas and just drink and drink and drink? Try it or deny it??

Corn on the cob from a guy selling it from a cart in your apartment complex.

Try it! Absolutely. Some of those street vendors have tricks and tastes that put professional Chefs to shame. Go to New Orleans and walk Bourbon Street and sample the street fare! Awesome.

Two fried eggs, sunny side up, chopped an mixed into a big plate of buttered grits. It all turns yellow from the yolk! Try or Deny?

grasshoppers? yes, if there's a lot of chocolate. like 4 or 5 dippings.

ok, how about a soft boiled ostrich egg?

they're pretty big; if you finished one off, you'd have consumed the same amount as an entire dozen jumbo chicken eggs.

Keltin ~ I tried that by accident this weekend. Ate a kiss and then sampled the garlic. Not a smart idea.

Try the pizza with mussles!!

Dominos Oreo Cookie Pizza???????

Big cat meat ~ Deny! (too pretty)

Chili cheese dog with celery salt, onions, and mustard (repeated because Renee and I were posting at the same time)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom