The Ultimate Convenience Food???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ultimate convenience food for me is rice. Nourishing, it also is versatile, cooks in no time at all and almost anything except a feral cat can be added to it.

The ultimate convenience food for me is rice. Nourishing, it also is versatile, cooks in no time at all and almost anything except a feral cat can be added to it.

Feral cat is better with brown rice. Don't bother with the saffron. It doesn't go well with feral cat.

Have a wonderful time on your vacation.

Feral cat is better with brown rice. Don't bother with the saffron. It doesn't go well with feral cat.

Have a wonderful time on your vacation.

At 03:30 Greek time, I shall tell said feral cats that gem of useful information wrapped around a house brick and dropped from a great height.

And thanks - I really, really need to get away.

I have never heard of it. I will not be buying it. Arousal batter can't be good. My favorite pancake and waffle mix is out of production. So I am on strike. Aunt Jamina Buckwheat mix, RIP.

I'd pay top dollar for arousal batter. :brows:

Seriously though, I'm with you about Aunt Jemima Buckwheat mix being the best. I havn't had a pancake since they took it off the market, and that was a very long time ago.

yeah, the amount of convenience isn't tremendous. but you really can't say something tastes better without having tried both.

honestly, i was surprised that decent pancakes came from a can. i expected to taste the accelerant, or some chemical or something, or that they would be texturally displeasing. but they tasted as good as any home made pancake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom