The Ultimate Foodie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On looking at the headline - I was suspecting a major health hazard. She would probably got through if she hadn't declared them, not that I'm suggesting any criminal action or have ever smuggled food myself.:whistling

Reminder to self : DO NOT BRING DIRTY DIAPERS FILLED WITH MEAT HOME FROM MEXICO... lol

Apparently she didn't actually put them in dirty diapers but just told them they were. Just imagine the poor guy if they really had been what she had claimed!

:-pBarbara

If I were the guy inspecting the dirty diapers I would have just tossed them and asked her why the heck she wanted to bring dirty diapers on a plane.

Funny stuff. My mom in the past tried to bring bread into the country. She never tried anything funny, just put it in her bag. Sometimes it went thru and sometimes it did not. No big deal. But then she was never fined either. She just said it is the bread for her lunch and she had no idea that it was not legal to bring it in, and sugested it should be thrown away.

Remember that "I Love Lucy" episode where she dressed a cheese up as a baby to sneak it in from France? :LOL:

:)Barbara

When we lived in Hawaii a friend got a call from customs to question him about an illegal shipment sent to him that a customs dog zeroed in on. His thought was holy moley (ok, he used another word that wouldn't pass muster here!) Who did he know who would ship drugs in his name? He got to the airport only to find the confiscated taboo item was sausages from Hungary. We all had a good laugh on that (but we didn't get to eat the sausage, it disappeared into customs. Garbage? Returned to country of origin? We don't know what happened to it!).

Reminder to self : DO NOT BRING DIRTY DIAPERS FILLED WITH MEAT HOME FROM MEXICO... lol

Too funny, pds!

Apparently she didn't actually put them in dirty diapers but just told them they were. Just imagine the poor guy if they really had been what she had claimed!

:-pBarbara

This was just so funny, BarbaraL. Thanks for such an unexpected laugh. If they had really been dirty diapers, I'd say that kid had a problem!

Back
Top Bottom