The "Why Do" Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
*cheesy deep radio voice*
HELLO! And welcome to the WHY DO GAME!!!
5.gif

Whats it about??? Someone asks "Why do ........ yadda yadda"
For example...... "Why do people like beer"?
And then wait.... sit back and wait for some ZAINY and FUN replys!
16.gif

The rules? There MUST be nothing against the Discuss Cooking rules. Dont be a jerk face.
Next, have fun and possbile make a shrine to me. Or just send me money!
18.gif

Now who will be the first to ask "why do...." and the 1st to answer?! :chicken:

Why do my cable channels go out when a special show is coming on that I want to see?

The TV Fairy thinks you have better ways to spend your time.

Why does it always go back into the 80s after I take my air conditioners out of the windows?

Because Al Gore is really serious about this global warming thing!

Buck

Why do hot dogs come in tens and buns come in eights?

Because I think its the government saying you should have more protien and less carbs? :unsure:

Why do all the stations have commercials at the same time? And you keep on flipping to something interesting but you end up watching a car commercial with attractive women? :huh:

Because..then when you have leftover hotdogs to feed the dog.

Why does
the rain in Spain fall mainly on the plane?

Why do all the stations have commercials at the same time? And you keep on flipping to something interesting but you end up watching a car commercial with attractive women? :huh:
There is a conspiracy out there to make you watch all the car commercials.

pdswife said:
Why does
the rain in Spain fall mainly on the plane?

Its a really big plane! :ROFLMAO:

Why does, "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" make me snicker?

Last edited:
Why does, "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" make me snicker?

Because you enjoy simple pleasures and have an easy laugh.

It's similar to 'How much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground".

OK - time for a little rule intervention - the object is to ask a question or if someone else has asked a question then you give some sort of answer, be it silly or otherwise - Don't just post question after question if no one has answered them - that sort of makes no sense of the game.

ok, I've taken off my admin hat!

I was going to answer Half-Baked's quesiton but I can't come up with anything!

I turn my question over to someone else - sorry, I have to go to bed and I don't think my questions are that thrillling! lol

Last edited:
Half Baked said:
Because you enjoy simple pleasures and have an easy laugh.

It's similar to 'How much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground".

Its a trick question Half Baked everyone knows groundhogs have no grinders so the answer here is "0" :-p

Why do you catch a wild bird ? :huh:

You catch a wild bird so that he can help the chicken cross the road.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why do ... the rules of this game seem a little less than crystal clear?

Because you need glasses?

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

For two reasons....first, to prevent their hair from blowing into their eyes as they fly at top speed into a target...and second, to prevent the target for entering their brains at top speed.

Why, after juding the two lanes to be equal, do I find myself in the slowest moving check out line at the supermarket?

It's not that they broke, they are simply on vacation.

Why is it, when I eat a poppy bagel alone, I never get a poppy seed stuck...but when I eat one in the presence of company, I get a poppy seed stuck in my teeth...visible to anyone I speak to?

Back
Top Bottom