The Wish Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
We all have wishes and hopes. What are yours?
DO you wish that cars could fly? Your pet could have dinner ready when you come home from work? or that Avril Lavigne wasnt married and came over to your house wearing a Alice in Wonderland dress thingy? Ah... *cough* nevermind. :rolleyes:
And where does the 'game' part come in? I havent figured that out yet. :neutral:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
. . . . . .or that Avril Lavigne wasnt married and came over to your house wearing a Alice in Wonderland dress thingy? . . . .. .

:brows:

Get outta my head! LOL! :ROFLMAO:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
And where does the 'game' part come in? I havent figured that out yet. :neutral:

Good question. I wish I knew! :LOL: :smartass:

Last edited:
I`de give my kingdom for a Skeleton transplant and a new surf board :)

oh and maybe a Bionic Liver too :))))

I wish Bobby Flay would get his @$$ over here and do my dishes, more appropriate than him cooking IMHO.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Forget Avril Lavigne, I would take Antonio Banderas in a special exclusive private Chippendale revue any day...:rolleyes:

Oh, and I wish everything I use in the kitchen would acquire the capacity to go wash themselves and go back to where they belong all by themselves without my bothering with them....

urmaniac13 said:
Oh, and I wish everything I use in the kitchen would acquire the capacity to go wash themselves and go back to where they belong all by themselves without my bothering with them....
I'll take that! Love to cook, hate to clean up.:chef: Antonio I can do without!:sick:

This is going to sound very silly, but I have always wished that at least one day a year our pets could understand us and speak to us so that we could explain some things to them and they could explain some things to us.

:) Barbara

I wish I could push a button and have the house clean itself, the car wash itself, and the clothes washes, dries, irons, folds, and put themselves away, there's a home cooked meal ready to serve, and the dog bathes itself. I don't ask for much.........do I?:)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Barbara L.... I understand.
Wasasbi.... You want something to wipe your backside too? :huh: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Oh yea, that reminds me..............one of those Japanese toilets with a bidet. Thanks, Sush:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whats a Bi det? Is ita bank thing? :-p Wasabi if I were a earthquake, would I move your heart?
Hey.... guess what. I have a thousand MORE bad jokes and pick-up lines. Nothing like Nyquil to make you an annoying person! :cool:

i wish one week a year you could spend each of the seven days in someone else's existence. not only in their body, but living their life, with all of their thoughts and feelings.

no, sush, you can't be avril, or any other really young famous chick, so you could look at yourself in a mirror a creepy way all day. :ermm: :-p (j/k, i'd have to say eva would keep me home all day)

it would be a random selection. you'd wake up as that person, and actually be them for a day. then, at the end of each day as you went to sleep, you'd be yourself again, and remember all of your experiences.

i think it would teach the world a little compassion for each other, instead of so much greed and aggression.

Last edited:
no, sush, you can't be avril, or any other really young famous chick, so you could look at yourself in a mirror a creepy way all day. :ermm: :-p

Well WHERE is the fun then??? :huh: Youre saying Im a beer but I cant drink me. Youre really Pat Robertson arent you! :ohmy:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Whats a Bi det? Is ita bank thing? :-p Wasabi if I were a earthquake, would I move your heart?
Hey.... guess what. I have a thousand MORE bad jokes and pick-up lines. Nothing like Nyquil to make you an annoying person! :cool:
Sush are we going thru this again?...................
img_359552_0_02204718102ad751ced5bbc54fe4fdda.gif
:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom