The World Is A Buffet!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Maloney

Senior Cook
My little doggie thinks everything in the world is meant to be tasted or eaten. She is so adorable as she stands next to the cutting board, hoping something will fall. She gets a surprise once in a while when she rushes up on a chili pepper or some garlic, but she's so afraid I will take it away from her that it is usually swallowed before I can even bend down to get it. That's LuPe hehe :ermm::ohmy:

Attachments

• PePe&LuPe.jpg
    PePe&LuPe.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Cute pup. Our Setter does the same thing. Normally she quickly swallows down whatever she finds, however, there was one time she caught a jalapeno-stuffed green olive and couldn't get it out of her mouth fast enough. :LOL:

My husband's like that and I don't even need to drop the food first lol!

ROFL !!!!!

I had a lab who was quite the food theif. She didn't even care if the food had a wrapper on it !

Currently we have a Jack Russell and a mini Doxie .. they are both lightning fast and quite the detectives in the kitchen area.

Your dog is really cute !!

Cute LuPe!

Beagle is always ever-vigilant on her Cleanup Duties. She feels it's her job.

LOL I think all of our dogs are related. The only people food my puppy (8 month old Rottweiler & 62lbs!) has ever had is what she's able to snatch up off the kitchen floor before I can grab it. So she's pretty diligent about her kitchen duty, she just curls up in her spot and patiently waits for something to fall. :yum:

From June:
WfUEK.jpg

From today:
cVHCQ.jpg

Last edited:
Zereh said:
LOL I think all of our dogs are related. The only people food my puppy (8 month old Rottweiler & 62lbs!) has ever had is what she's able to snatch up off the kitchen floor before I can grab it. So she's pretty diligent about her kitchen duty, she just curls up in her spot and patiently waits for something to fall. :yum:

From June:

From today:

Awww, she really grew! Cute Rottie!

Patron scarfed up a slice of marinated cucumber today and at least an ounce of mozzarella with pepperoni. I was harassing him about NOT being a Chihuahua...he is now so big, all 3.1 pounds of him.

Pretty dorgies everyone!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Patron scarfed up a slice of marinated cucumber today and at least an ounce of mozzarella with pepperoni. I was harassing him about NOT being a Chihuahua...he is now so big, all 3.1 pounds of him.

Pretty dorgies everyone!

Yes, he's huge! :LOL: he has good taste in food, you taught him well, PF!

My grand-dog is as fast as lightning when food falls!
This is him posing when my son took a picture of his new dining furniture.

image-3929200000.jpg

My dogs lay on the floor like this when something drops and they wait for us to say, "ok".

image-2470978365.jpg

chopper said:
My grand-dog is as fast as lightning when food falls!
This is him posing when my son took a picture of his new dining furniture.

My dogs lay on the floor like this when something drops and they wait for us to say, "ok".

Awww. You did such a good job, Mom!

My little doggie thinks everything in the world is meant to be tasted or eaten. She is so adorable as she stands next to the cutting board, hoping something will fall. She gets a surprise once in a while when she rushes up on a chili pepper or some garlic, but she's so afraid I will take it away from her that it is usually swallowed before I can even bend down to get it. That's LuPe hehe :ermm::ohmy:

Is she a Boston? I love those dogs. I had one for many years. Smartest dog I have ever met.

My current dog thinks everything in the world needs to be marked.

She is a ChiHuaHua

Is she a Boston? I love those dogs. I had one for many years. Smartest dog I have ever met.

My current dog thinks everything in the world needs to be marked.

She is a ChiHuaHua. Unusual coloring for a chihuahua. I have papers for her but never bothered to register. She is a sweet dream :)

Here is a pic of Patron, the walking floor cleaner:

Attachments

• Flying.jpg
    Flying.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 140
PrincessFiona60 said:

OMG. That smile!

Yo quiero Taco Bell! Love ya, Patron!

Last edited:
OMG I love Patron! Couldn't help laughing at that expression. Reminds me of my PePe. Same coloring. Had him for 17 years. Doggie heaven now. Here's his baby pic, sitting in a hat. Great pic Princess :)

Attachments

• PePe&LuPe 001.jpg
    PePe&LuPe 001.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 161
Back
Top Bottom