The Yankee - Dixie test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine says 46% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. I've been in NY/NJ all my life.

jake got pissed at his score. he's both a dixie & a yankee, yet strongly prefers 'yankee'.

You can't get much more Yankee than me. I was born in Upper Peninsula Michigan, where I spent the first 18 years of life, and then spent a year next to Memphins Tennesse, and 10 years in San Diego. I also lived in Spkane Washington for a year, and finally moved back to Michigan, on the Canada Border in the U.P. in 1986 and have been here ever since. I enjoy the cold, don't like high humidity, and melt when the mercury rises above about 86 degrees F. I love pasties, and Great Lakes fresh-water fish, especially speckled trout. I started our town's anual cardboard sled race, love downhill skiing, stream fishing, lake fishing, toboganing, used to "ski" behind cars at 2 a.m. on frosty winter days (we ahve ice on the roads from November through the end of March), have slept in tents in sub-zero weather, for the adventure of it, with my kids. A winter never goes by that I'm not firing up the Webber in a shoveled out area of my front lawn, with a 5 foot snowbank blocking the West wind. Snomen are a must in my yard. Christmas doesn't exist without snow.

And I scored 46, just barely Yankee!

U.B. and I share of love for cooking, intelligence, and making freinds. But other than that, we are polar opposites, litterally.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom