They Messed Up Our "Wicked" Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
We ordered two tickets last night for tonight's performance of Wicked. Second row, middle orchestra section. When we got back to the hotel after buying new clothes and shoes for tonight, we found out that they didn't have the tickets after all. I was SO upset. They said to try StubHub, so I did. We got the same seats for almost $100 LESS!!! Wow! Have to go pick up our tickets now. Show starts at 8:00. This will be our first Broadway show, and I am SO excited!!!

:)Barbara

Good things happen to good people. This is proof!

Enjoy Broadway. It is a magical experience. I saw Sandy Duncan in Peter Pan on Broadway. I think I also saw Yuel Brenner in The King and I. I might be mistaken though. The King and I might have been in Boston.

DH got tickets to Wicked, as well as a long weekend in NYC, for our 20th anniversary in 2004 - he bought the tickets before it was nominated for all those Tony awards and the original singers/actors were in it. We loved it :) Have a great time, Barbara and James!

I would have loved to have seen it with the originals, but it was absolutely fantastic with the actors who were in it now. Yes, it was most definitely a magical night! We were in the second row, as I said, and directly in the center. The show itself was amazing!!! I will never watch The Wizard of Oz the same way again! I want to go back and see it over and over!

After the show we went to Ellen's Stardust Diner (I had read about it when looking up show information). It was expensive, but we had a great time. The waiters and waitresses are all actors who are studying acting, singing, etc., and trying to make it big. They said that several Broadway performers are former Stardust waiters and waitresses. One of the girls who sang tonight is getting ready to go on tour with Grease.

I took some pictures and got some video. If I can figure out how to post the video I will.

We are leaving New York tomorrow. Some day I want to come back and see all the things we didn't get to see this time.

I'm so glad you had a good time at Wicket - I agree, Wizard of Oz is so different for me now - it's own of my son's favorites so we have watched the video a gazillion times. Wish I could have been there with you - great show!! Glad you enjoyed it!

We sure did! We're trying to talk our daughter, son-in-law, my dad, and my sister into going to see it in Los Angeles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom